PPO BOG - Will gluten free meal hold us up?

MomtothreeEs

I spend way too much time searching for ADRs...
Does anyone have experience with ordering GF for an early morning ADR at BOG? Will ordering gluten free at BOG slow down our breakfast? Obviously I have this adr to get a head start on SDMT. Thanks!

epcotobsessed

DIS Veteran
#1 no it will not, they have everything ready and bring it out to you shortly after your arrival, #2 no matter when your ADR is you will be able to enter the park at 7:45am and check in for your reservation. As long as you are out and in the SDMT queue by 8:30am you will be fine.

MomtothreeEs

I spend way too much time searching for ADRs...
Great! Thank you! Our adr is 8:05. I’m still preparing mentally for that early start. Lol. I keep checking for SDMT FP, but it looks like bog is our best bet. My DD requested BOG anyway, so it’s not horrible.... just the timing. I just want to make sure the early wake up and outrageously priced breakfast is worth it. :)

• epcotobsessed

DIS Veteran
    If you didn't know, not everyone in your party has to order something. I have read here that it is possible to order nothing, though I personally would feel weird about that, so we usually order 1-2 things for the kids and coffee for ourselves - neither my husband nor I usually eat before 10-11am, so just know it's perfectly fine for your daughter to choose something but for you to just get coffee (or nothing) if that's what you prefer.

mckennarose

Always planning the next trip.....
    Does anyone have experience with ordering GF for an early morning ADR at BOG? Will ordering gluten free at BOG slow down our breakfast? Obviously I have this adr to get a head start on SDMT. Thanks!
    Our experience has been the same as the PP, GF doesn't take more time than other orders. Definitely pre-order! DH and I split the Feast ala Gaston (we're not big eaters in general) and they brought a platter of GF quick breads.
    When you're done, you line up on the side of 7DMT where the CM is (usually) standing and where the line forms. They don't let people in front of 7DMT so there's no line jumping. When it's close to park open, the CM will walk the line into the 7DMT queue.
    Have fun!

unrequited23

DIS Veteran
    It slowed us down a bit. We checked in at 8 for our 8:05 ADR and had pre-ordered. Our food did not arrive until 8:29...(yes, I kept checking my phone because I was hoping to also get in line for SDMT.) The kids had the GF waffles and my DH and I ordered off the standard menu, not sure if that contributed to the slow down.

• Connect

Disney News and Updates

Get Daily Email Updates

Disney World Restaurant Menus Disney World Rehabs and Closings

DINING SHOW

THEME PARK MAPS

DIS PODCASTS