PPO BOG Reservation then onto SMDT, experiences with rider switch here.

frjohnk

Earning My Ears
We have a PPO BOG Reservation on Sunday Jan 26th. 2 adults, 5 kids. After breakfast, we plan to line up at SDMT before RD. All children except the youngest ( 2.5) will ride SMDT. Now with rider switch I understand I can take 4 kids with me on the ride while my wife waits with the youngest one. Once we are done, she can go on the ride with 2 others.

What I am wondering, where do we meet the CM to let them know we are doing rider switch? Where would she wait? Is there an expiry on using the rider switch pass? If waiting outside the attraction, could she go ride Winnie the Pooh with the youngest and then go ride SDMT? Just wondering what some others experiences have been doing rider switch with SDMT. Thanks

You all approach the standby line together and there will be a CM to do the child swap. The entire party must be present to verify your entitled to RS. The CM will put the swap pass on the MB of parent riding 2nd as well as up to 2 others to accompany her. They are then free to leave and meet you after the ride, and yes they can ride another attraction with a short wait, visit a playground, get ice cream, diaper change .....

You didn't mention the ages of the other children but children under 7 must be accompanied by a guest 14 or older. 7DMT seats 2 in each row so if you have more than one child under 7 without another adult (or 14yo child!) you may have to change who rides with whom.

You all approach the standby line together and there will be a CM to do the child swap. The entire party must be present to verify your entitled to RS. The CM will put the swap pass on the MB of parent riding 2nd as well as up to 2 others to accompany her. They are then free to leave and meet you after the ride, and yes they can ride another attraction with a short wait, visit a playground, get ice cream, diaper change .....

You didn't mention the ages of the other children but children under 7 must be accompanied by a guest 14 or older. 7DMT seats 2 in each row so if you have more than one child under 7 without another adult (or 14yo child!) you may have to change who rides with whom.
Thanks.
Other ages are 11, 9,8 and 5. So I can ride with the 5 year old, the other 3 are fine by themselves.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter