PPH Concierge

Grog

Semper Gumby
Now that we are in the planning stages to go back to DLR in December, we are toying with the idea of upgrading to Concierge this time around. We have already decided to to stay at PPH again but were wondering what all is included in Concierge service. I know all about the Concierge Lounge, but how often is there food/drinks available in there and what types of food can we expect? We're not looking on this to take the place of regular meals as there are just too many good restaurants at DLR that we want to go to. We'll be there for three nights and the upgrade will run about $230. I just want to get an idea if it will be worth it (by my definition of worth it ;) , but feel free to tell me if it was worth it for you too). Besides the Lounge, what other services can we expect? Thanks.

I am going to be staying there the next 3 nights (PPH concierge) so I will let you know what I think. :)

Hi, I did post my report but feel free to ask me anything specific that you may want to know. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter