Power Rangers on the ships?

CrazyCruisingFamily

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the power rangers ever make an appearance on the ships? Since they have been appearing at MGM for a while now, thought it might be possible.

CrazyCruisingFamily said:
Does anyone know if the power rangers ever make an appearance on the ships? Since they have been appearing at MGM for a while now, thought it might be possible.

In my experience, NO.. Sorry... :goodvibes

Unless they make appearances in the club and lab, I don't think so. I don't remember seeing them last week on the Magic.

was getting my hope up. ds is a huge fan of the PR. that would be so cool for him since most of the characters are for dd to see..

Don't let power rangers on the ships...its been so nice since DS outgrew that phase...if I never see another megazord...

(though search the internet and you can find some seriously un-power ranger type photos of former (pink?) ranger Amy Jo Johnson....

Since Power Rangers is not a Disney show, I can promise you won't see them on the ship.
Didn't realize they were still hot. DS loved them, but he's 18 now, and I think he stopped watching them 10 years ago.

Not at all! DS 6 is into them, but he isn't allowed to watch the show. He just likes them from the pictures & books. :) He just about dropped to the ground when they came out in their car when we were at MGM in June. He got his picture taken with one and then another gave him a high 5 during the parade. He floated the rest of the day. :)

tvguy said:
Since Power Rangers is not a Disney show, I can promise you won't see them on the ship.
Didn't realize they were still hot. DS loved them, but he's 18 now, and I think he stopped watching them 10 years ago.

Actually they are now Disney. Disney bought the rights to the Power Rangers almost 2 years ago (much to my dismay.) They do appear at MGM but not on the ship (and unfortunately my 4 year old thinks they are beyond cool--I managed to keep DD, now 14, away from the show when she was much younger.)

Sue Ellen

Oh my, I am in so much more trouble now. I know it's all my fault but much of my life has been consumed with Power Rangers. It is very difficult to come up with different Power Ranger ideas for eight birthdays now! Not including Christmas and in between and now while we are on vaction! I give !!!!!

I too, have a DS (5) who is addicted to the Power Rangers. While it doesn't look like we'll be seeing them on the ship, since they are owned by Disney, I think that they show Power Rangers episodes on TV. I remember seeing a couple last year when we sailed on the Magic.

Mark

02-04-2006_Eastern+Cruise+on+the+Magic_205-92-92.png

I stand corrected, Buena Vista Pictures, a division of Disney does own the Power Rangers now. Ugh. My 14 and 18 year old were shocked to learn they are hot again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!