Power Chair Rental

TheTinyTiger

DLR Vet, WDW Novice
I reviewed the FAQ sticky, but couldn't find this...

I use a power chair at home sometimes and know I'll need one on my trip. Mine doesn't have near enough power fo a full day in the parks. I'm having a hard time finding a place to rent one in Orlando. Any suggestions?

TIA

@TheTinyTiger You might want to check online to see how much a new set of batteries will cost - Monsterscooterparts.com has a big selection, and of course so does Amazon.

If you fly to/from WDW, remember that your power chair will fly for free in the US as medical equipment, and you can gate check it (and if needed, use an airline-supplies aisle chair from your personal equipment to your aircraft seat, and back again)

@TheTinyTiger You might want to check online to see how much a new set of batteries will cost - Monsterscooterparts.com has a big selection, and of course so does Amazon.

If you fly to/from WDW, remember that your power chair will fly for free in the US as medical equipment, and you can gate check it (and if needed, use an airline-supplies aisle chair from your personal equipment to your aircraft seat, and back again)

WOW - thank you! I just checked out the page and the parts I need are so much cheaper than I've found through other retailers. I ordered stronger batteries. I'm glad I'll be able to use my own chair :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter