Pottery Barn outlet in Lancaster, PA

fivefordisney

DIS Veteran
I visited today and came home with a few good buys but did not find the big items that I needed. Does anyone have advice on when is the best day to go and what time of year is the best? It was really sad today. All the beds (yes, I am looking for a double bed for my DD10...) were gone except for an apple green queen size bed. It was actually cute, but I am looking for white and in a double.

Any help is appreciated!!! Thanks!

I went in January of this year and they had tons of furniture in the kids area, including beds. To top it off they just started a sale that day where all of the furniture was an extra 20% off. I went two Fridays in a row and filled up my minivan both times with childrens furniture. They were trying to clear out before they took inventory. January may be a good time to go, but they did say they get new items all of the time.

Thanks so much! Now, will I have the patience to wait until January! :goodvibes The outlet is about 45-60 minutes (depending on traffic) so I am thinking I'll be able to hit it at least once before the summer ends. Thanks again!

Where is the Pottery Barn Outlet in Lancaster - is it near Rockville Square on Rt 30 and 897?

Thanks in advance for the info

You know I was wondering about what they had. Last year. I think it was around Labor Day- they were having a clearance sale(they do it twice a year) And the place was crawling with beds!! There were so many I almost bought one even though I didn't need one. I wonder if they have a mailing list of some kind? It is hit or miss but if you hit it can be a jackpot!
Oh and I don't know what the road is called but it is in the newer section of outlets on the same road as the Land of Make Believe.

YachtClubWoman said:
Where is the Pottery Barn Outlet in Lancaster - is it near Rockville Square on Rt 30 and 897?

Yes, The Pottery Barn Outlet is in the Rockvale Factory Outlets. It is located on Route 30 and 896. The Pottery Barn Outlet is behind the Cracker Barrel, not too far from The Childrens Place or Carters.

I know that they do get stuff in everyday. My BIL lives with 20 minutes on the outlets and I have him keep a watch out when I am looking for something in particular. We were there this past Friday and could not find what I was looking for. We made a stop back on Sunday afternoon on our way home from my BIL house and found what I was looking for. Just keep checking back. They do seem to get it in eventually. Good Luck

teamagic said:
Yes, The Pottery Barn Outlet is in the Rockvale Factory Outlets. It is located on Route 30 and 897. The Pottery Barn Outlet is behind the Cracker Barrel, not too far from The Childrens Place or Carters.

I know that they do get stuff in everyday. My BIL lives with 20 minutes on the outlets and I have him keep a watch out when I am looking for something in particular. We were there this past Friday and could not find what I was looking for. We made a stop back on Sunday afternoon on our way home from my BIL house and found what I was looking for. Just keep checking back. They do seem to get it in eventually. Good Luck

Thanks! - I don't usually venture over to that side - I will be checking it out this fall.

KristaBelle said:
Just so no one gets confused Rockvale Square is actually at the intersection rt 30 and rt 896

you are right - I was thinking 897 since that is how I get to Shady Maple from Rockvale :drive:

OMG, I had no idea it was there. COOL.

I love that they put a target across the street. :goodvibes

I am looking for those hooded towels they have ducks,frogs as a hood and they are big enough to cover my 4 year old. Did you happen to see these????

Also did you guys say its near the land of make beleive? On the same highway only in Pa correct? I am going to mapquest it.

ana

littleEinsteins4 said:
I am looking for those hooded towels they have ducks,frogs as a hood and they are big enough to cover my 4 year old. Did you happen to see these????

Also did you guys say its near the land of make beleive? On the same highway only in Pa correct? I am going to mapquest it.

ana
I think I saw some of those on Sunday! Maybe if you call, they can tell you if they have them.

I bought two valances for my daughter's room and realized that one wasn't wide enough for her window...UGH! I doubt that I'll be able to find them next visit... Oh, well-time to get creative!

java said:
You know I was wondering about what they had. Last year. I think it was around Labor Day- they were having a clearance sale(they do it twice a year) And the place was crawling with beds!! There were so many I almost bought one even though I didn't need one. I wonder if they have a mailing list of some kind? It is hit or miss but if you hit it can be a jackpot!
Oh and I don't know what the road is called but it is in the newer section of outlets on the same road as the Land of Make Believe.
Wow! Thanks for the info...I will make sure I get there on Labor Day weekend. Was it really crowded?

littleEinsteins4 said:

ana
DUH I was asleep when I wrote that I meant DUTCH WONDERLAND! sorry about the confussion.
Oh and it was packed it was a week long sale(I wish I could remember exactly when it started???? and I got there the last day and they still had a bunch of the Thomas beds- they had the boat bed- and a variety of others. I know it was the summer because I was seeing things thinking- hmm maybe for Christmas but I need back to school first.

littleEinsteins4 said:
I am looking for those hooded towels they have ducks,frogs as a hood and they are big enough to cover my 4 year old. Did you happen to see these???? ana

When I was there on Sunday, they did have the hooded towels. I know that they had the duck and frog because my 3 year old son could not decide which one he wanted. The sell prices are fantastic compared to the store. I bought a twin quilt that was 149.99 in the store - marked down to 79.99 at the outlet. When it rang up, it was 39.99!!! I missed the sign that it was 50% off the last marked price. My dh was shocked that I missed it. I quess that I was in shock that they had the color and size that I wanted.

If you go, stop at the mall office and get a rewards card. Every month there are discounts at some stores, they vary as to which store has discounts. You can also pick up a list of the stores and their sales.

If you go to the other outlets, Tangier, you can get a coupon book if you are a AAA member, show your card at the office.

I've also gone into a bigger hotel and found flyers for an additional coupon book. (Why should tourists get all the discounts?)

Happy Shopping in Lancaster!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter