Potential of Daily wheelchair rentals running out?

thanks much! Its been me and the Mrs for about 12 years of marriage. Friends and family at Disney are fun, but we are soooo excited to see the magic through the little eyes of one of our own :)

Awwww! My hubs and I were together for 7 years before we had our (now all-grown-up) nugget - she's 25 years old now, and I have the gray hair to prove it! LOL

Enjoy every moment you can - it really does fly by too fast!

Awwww! My hubs and I were together for 7 years before we had our (now all-grown-up) nugget - she's 25 years old now, and I have the gray hair to prove it! LOL

Enjoy every moment you can - it really does fly by too fast!
Thanks. We actually did our first trip to WDW last year (we live in Oregon but do DL every other year) and we met some very close friends there who had moved to South Carolina. We are “aunt and uncle” to their 5 and 8 year old. And just experiencing Disney through children you adore’s eyes, truly was an amazing experience. I can only imagine that when the bond is your own child. I’m terrified but super excited for the journey and to pass on Our Disney obsession lol

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter