Posting Issues

Kelsie

DIS Veteran
We know some of you are not able to post or use some of the DIS functions. I just wanted to let you know they are working on the problem and it should be fixed shortly.

Woot!!!! It is kinda hard not to post.... quick post is the only way....

may i ask why is the disboards busy? i get that message like every time i click something....

Wow, I'm so frustrated at not being able to "talk" this morning. LOL! Wondering if it were just me this morning or my computer.... Thanks for clearing this up!

I want to POST!

And I can't check my Buddy List to "stalk" my friends! LOL!

thanks for letting us know about the problem. I just restarted my computer thinking it may have been a problem on my end.

I hit and kicked my computer to see if that would help.... still not working... but the quick reply works. For those who dont know how to quick relpy it is the little icon next to the QUOTE icon bottom right corner of everyone's post :-)

I thought it was our computer! lol. Thanks Pay for informing us that we can only post through quick post! lol. (that is how this post is being posted lol)

Thanks for reminding me about quick reply. I felt like my mouth was taped shut, I couldn't reply to anything!! lol

Dis-Wiz said:
Thanks for reminding me about quick reply. I felt like my mouth was taped shut, I couldn't reply to anything!! lol
Hey Dis-Wiz, that isn't a half bad idea...anyone have any tape?? ;)

I always use quick post... But I can't edit my posts. @_@

thanks for the update! I tried to go on to my User CP and it says page cannot be displayed.

Yeah I can't edit my signature or reply to the PM telling me to edit my signature. I hate breaking rules. :(

(sorry can't edit post) oh it looks like it's been edited already. Thanks.

I didn't know it was wrong to link to the place because it's not for profit. I only take donations to keep the place running. Sorry about that. :(

Yes, it's so frustrating to have to use this quick reply. I thought I was in trouble, LOL

Ok so uh, HOW THE HECK do we make a thread? I cant make a thread it shows a white screen everytime I click make new topic or thread.

I can't even post I think this is a test

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter