posting a picture

sanfordx5

Mouseketeer
Why are my pictures being deleted out of my posts? Is it because they are to big? I have seen others that size and stay on. If that is it please help me to get them smaller. I have tried but I can't figure it out. Thanks ~Wendy~
89357lastscan1-med.jpg

I finally figured out how to post a picture, but it is way too big and I would like it next to my Mickey head on my signature line. Is the movement as simple as placing my cursor next to the Mickey head on my signature line and setting it there? Can someone please resize my photo for me. Dan??? Are you out there? It's me again, your biggest pain in the neck from Saturday. :rotfl:

TIA
Nancy

I did go back and try to move it next to Mickey head but that wouldn't work.

Also, tried to resize photo in photobucket and that didn't work either.

Can someone please just resize my picture and move it next to the Mickey Head? PLEEEEAAAASSSEEEE????????? :teeth:

Thanks,

Much better. Now just one more favor and I'll never ( :goodvibes ) ask you for anything again.

Can you "clean up" the images a bit for me??

If that is something I must do myself, I would need VERY DETAILED instructions. No "computer pro" lingo please. Instructions should be given as if I was a 90 year old women using a computer for the first time!! :rotfl:

NO, REALLY!!!!

Thanks

You should do another edit at 75% on your picture. And on the logo, I gave yo ua file the other day, correctly sized and much cleaner.

Wendy, not sure about your question, but since this thread got hijacked, best you do another so the tech folks here see it. If I were you, try www.photobucket.com and use the edit function there, after you have your picture uploaded, 50%.

I tried to register with Photobucket but it kept saying that someone from some college was going to call me if I registered. What's up with that? I have pics from my blog on Hello. Is that the same as photobucket? I did manage to get a pic in my sig line but it's way too small.

Thanks

No college will call. :) Not sure what that is.

If you upload to PB, the picture will be bigger.

well that didn't work. one more tryThat didn't work either. i changed the size in photo bucket but that didn't change the size here. Anyone? Help

Delete the picture in PB. Delete the one here on this thread. Make sure you have a big enough picture to upload. Try uploading and linking again.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter