Postcards !!??

aring75

DIS Veteran
How many times do you have to stay on-site to start getting some of these coveted postcards (with special rates)?

My DH and I have stayed on-site six times in the past two years and I have yet to see one of these things.

Can anyone tell me if there was anything special they did or a certain place they stayed where they got a postcard afterward?

We have stayed at the Poly, CBR, PO-FQ, CSR and will soon be staying at WL.

------

I must admit the codes are usually pretty generous, I just feel like I'm missing out on something:(

Oh well! At least I can say I have had the opportunity to stay at the most magical place on earth SIX TIMES in the past two years!

The glass is half-full . . .;)

We stayed at AKL last. I don't know if that influenced it or not, but I have rec'd 3 postcards since Jan. (one from AMEX, 2 from Disney) Hang in there though, I had a CM tell me recently that they were going to start trying to reward their repeat customers with more postcards in the future. So here's hoping you get one with the next batch sent.

Maybe it helps if you live out-of-state?

I'll keep my fingers crossed though!

Hey aring-

Have you seen the new codes on mousesavers for FL residents. Don't know if they will help but they were posted yesterday.

I took your advice adams66 and checked the codes on Mousesavers. (I already had a great FL Resident rate - $129.00/night.) I called CRO with the new code. It didn't work for my existing room, BUT, I got an upgraded view for $30 less (total)!

Sometimes it pays to go that extra step! Thanks for your help!

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

We've never stayed on site and got a post card this year.

I've read where if the Disney operator asks you to answer some questions for a survey and also asks if they can put you on a mailing list, this is where they get some of the addresses to send cards.

We did a quick phone survey back in April and got a card in June.

Hope this helps.

Mousemaniac -

Are those the castmembers standing around with little digital clipboards asking you to stop on your way in/out of the park?

The ones we always catch on the way out when we're tired, grumpy and ready for some down-time at our resort?

The ones to whom we always say, "No thanks, maybe another time . . ."??

AAARRGHHH!! If only I had known! LOL! DH and I will have to be a little more cooperative next time won't we??

Next time we go I am going to answer every question they ask!!

LOL!!;)

Hey aring-

I am so glad that the new codes worked out for you. Where are you staying? Now just keep your fingers crossed for me that some great January rates come out in a couple months!

We're staying at the WL and I can't wait!!

I'm sending you some pixie dust in hopes that your January rates will be as good as mine or better!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter