Postcard from CC and Castaway Club

TXdeVille

"It's not the cards you are dealt but how you play
How long does it take to get a postcard from CC? We were at CC on 12/27. I figured it would be here by now.

Also, I read somewhere that after your first cruise you are immediately a part of Castaway Club. Then I read that you get a CD of music sent to you after your first cruise? Is this correct?

It took us 8 weeks to get our postcards from Castaway Cay.

You are automatically a CC member after your first cruise. We did get a CD several years ago (and many years after our first cruise). THey don't necessarily send you anything after your first cruise except advertising to get you to book another one!

How long does it take to get a postcard from CC? We were at CC on 12/27. I figured it would be here by now.

Also, I read somewhere that after your first cruise you are immediately a part of Castaway Club. Then I read that you get a CD of music sent to you after your first cruise? Is this correct?

We've been on 3 disney cruises, have 4th and 5th booked for this year. We have never received anything from Disney re: Castaway Club, it seems to be very hit and miss for some reason and very poorly organized. You'd think if they can manage to get everyone's cruise documents to them, that they'd be able to get a Castaway Club newletter or CD to everyone. :confused3

Last time we sent postcards from CC it took about 10 weeks to reach the folks back in Iowa.

We didn't get the Castaway Club CD until after our 3 or 4th cruise. :confused3

Seems to be a consisten 6-8 weeks. That's our experience as well.

As for Castaway Club, just call DCL and they will give you your number. I have not received anything from them yet, our first cruise was on 2 Oct 08.

The post office was closed when we went to CC on our 8/31/08 cruise. Customer service on the ship mailed them out on the next trip to CC. We received ours about 3 weeks after returning. However, my parents and in-laws received their cards about 2 monts later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter