Post your pictures of Disney Dining Food Here...

Status
Not open for further replies.

lsteadman

DIS Veteran
I am hungry and need a Disney Dining Fix....lets post pictures of foods so I can smile and remember I only have 40 days left until the next trip :banana: :banana: :banana:

MMMM, I hope more people reply to this thread! I love drooling over pictures of Disney food! :goodvibes

Here's a Mickey waffle from POFQ for ya!
mickeywaffle.jpg

I have plenty of food pictures. My ILs think I'm nuts, but I like remembering the look of the foods.

So, until I upload them on the internet, please enjoy the one in my sig. :)

Here's a couple from Whispering Canyon:

This is the salad, coleslaw and corn bread
dscf00074en.jpg

The famous all you can eat skillet: (BTW, in the background is the bottomless milkshake)
dscf00099pw.jpg

On those pictures alone, I believe we will be adding a PS for the whispering canyon :)

Hey those whispering canyon photo's look tasty. May have to add that to a must try list.

Cyndi

OMG! Thank goodness I added Whispering canyon! That looks sooooo good! let me wipe the drool off my desk now! :rotfl:

Meatloaf at 50's Prime Time:
dscf00434al.jpg

Pot roast at 50's Prime Time (half eaten cause I forgot to take the pic before eating :rotfl: Too hungry):
dscf00444eo.jpg

'Ohana, baby:
dscf00772xo.jpg

BBQ Chicken Sandwich from Sci-Fi:
dscf01000zw.jpg

Flat Iron Steak Sandwich from Sci-Fi:
dscf01029ti.jpg

food looks yummy, but 1 ques....those "family style" skillets look creepy, as does the metal in the kitchen sink dessert, are they really clean?! :smooth:

WOW! Whispering Canyon skillet looks really good. Can't wait to go there. I'm sure that my crew (DH, DS13, DD9, DD4) will enjoy it very much!

Now I just have to wait for the 90 mark to get here. :rolleyes1

Missy

nicki dahling - those pix did work, and they are fantastic, thanks for sharing!

OMG the kitchen sink looks AMAZING :earseek: . A local ice cream shop has a dessert called the kitchen sink too, but its just a tub of ice cream, that thing is like... the ultimate dessert. :hyper:

On to the next batch:

I forgot what this one was, I think it's the Island Sunset from Tambu Lounge, Poly:
dscf00755kc.jpg

This is a strawberry daquiri from Tambu Lounge:
dscf00762ea.jpg

On to the desserts:
Canadian Club Cake from Le Cellier, Epcot:
dscf00486nf.jpg

Seasonal House Made Sorbet (peach, raspberry, and melon):
dscf00495qv.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!