Post what ya now.

Storybook circus is building some new buildings which I think may be a character meet and greet, quick service eatery and gift shop. The Ariel and Belle experiences open holiday season 2012. They are building Rapunzel's tower by the old Skyway station and there is a rumored interactive queue for Peter Pan. Seven Dwarf's Mine Train will open in 2014. They may shorten and change Country Bear Jamboree. They are building a Four Seasons in Golden Oak, a resident's community that is in construction. The refurbished Test Track will open November 30th. They are building Splitsville, a bowling alley in Downtown Disney. The Grand Floridan is adding Disney Vacation Club Villas. Lots of new things coming soon:yay:

They are building Rapunzel's tower by the old Skyway station and there is a rumored interactive queue for Peter Pan. They may shorten and change Country Bear Jamboree.

Wow, I didn't know about that! The Peter Pan queue desperately needs some attention in my opinion, considering the fact that it is regularly packed and the line is really nothing special. I'm curious how it would be expanded as I remember the queue being somewhat cramped already. Maybe my memory is just fuzzy after so long. I'm not really surprised by the Country Bear Jamboree news because I never watch the show and it probably won't affect my trips.

I know Rainforest Cafe at DTD is being updated. The gift shop is being redone and a bar is being added. The exterior of the volcano is also being remodeled. Other than that the only change I can think of is the Characters in Flight balloon closing for testing, although it may be completed already.

EDIT: Apparently a balloon in Hong Kong made by the same company fell 20 feet due to losing helium during flight. The WDW balloon was taken down for inspection and there is a possibility it won't reopen.

They are tearing down Space mountain to make a garden based around The Curious life Timothy Green.

Are you seious? Thats one of my fave rides! I dont want it to be replaced by a garden!:sad2::sad1:

Wow, I didn't know about that! The Peter Pan queue desperately needs some attention in my opinion, considering the fact that it is regularly packed and the line is really nothing special. I'm curious how it would be expanded as I remember the queue being somewhat cramped already. Maybe my memory is just fuzzy after so long. I'm not really surprised by the Country Bear Jamboree news because I never watch the show and it probably won't affect my trips.

I know Rainforest Cafe at DTD is being updated. The gift shop is being redone and a bar is being added. The exterior of the volcano is also being remodeled. Other than that the only changes I can think of are the Characters in Flight balloon closing for testing, although it may be completed already.

EDIT: Apparently a balloon in Hong Kong made by the same company fell 20 feet due to losing helium during flight. The WDW balloon was taken down for inspection and there is a possibility it won't reopen.

You are right. It is just a basic switchback. I think it will be like the Haunted Mansion. Thanks for adding I forgot about those.

Im not really sure but I'm going to WDW in 25 more days I'm so excited:dance3:

They are tearing down Space mountain to make a garden based around The Curious life Timothy Green.

That is crazy, I don't care how great the movie is, I love this ride!! :furious:

Yeah I heard that too.

_____

BOG, The Little Mermaid ride, Gaston's Tavern, and the new Belle meet and greet are officially opening on December 6 with previews starting on November 19. Construction on AoA is pretty much done, if you hop over to the Resorts board you can see all the pictures/video of the work that's been done. You can see pics and such of the FLE on the Theme Park board too.

Yeah I heard that too.

_____

Where did you two hear that? I'm not saying it's impossible. It just seems weird to tear down an iconic E-Ticket. Also they just had a massive refurbishment back in 2009 and added music in 2010. It seems like a better place for a garden would be in Animal Kingdom or EPOCT.

The got rid of the Snow White ride, they are adding two mini castles. In 2014 a seven dwarfs roller coaster will be complete. One of the castles is Belle's castle and there is a character meal inside. It's a ball-themed meal. I believe it is only one table-service cred.

The got rid of the Snow White ride, they are adding two mini castles. In 2014 a seven dwarfs roller coaster will be complete. One of the castles is Belle's castle and there is a character meal inside. It's a ball-themed meal. I believe it is only one table-service cred.

I think you're right about the one table service credit, but I haven't heard anything about it being a character meal, but you never know. It's also a CS during the day and they bring you your food on china, even when it's a CS!

That's a mistake on my part. According to this article no characters are set to appear, but there could be some animatronics, which could be cool! I'll be excited to see if the roller coaster is liket he barnstormer or an all out thrill ride. Should be interesting! The grand opening is December 6th, but if you go after November 19th you will get a preview of the new Fantasyland! Should be pretty sweet!

That's a mistake on my part. According to this article no characters are set to appear, but there could be some animatronics, which could be cool! I'll be excited to see if the roller coaster is liket he barnstormer or an all out thrill ride. Should be interesting! The grand opening is December 6th, but if you go after November 19th you will get a preview of the new Fantasyland! Should be pretty sweet!

One of the cast members told me it was going to be like barnstormer, a little kid roller coaster:(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter