Post Pandemic Pipe Dreams: Our 2022-23 PTR (Completed)

The girls are so big!!! And 10! How did that happen?!

I truly have no idea. I blinked and a decade went by. They were just getting out of the Nicu this time in 2013, so FB is reminding me how much they looked like tiny baby dolls when they first came home. It's wild!

You look great as well. Feeling well?

I'm doing well. Back to my regular workout routines, no fatigue, really everything but the hair is back and that's just going to take time. It's really funny to see the difference in growth just between the August and December pictures, though. 🤣

Our school district switched away from the schools awhile back and never went back.

I get it, they don't want to be essentially forced into a fall break because they have to close. But, boy is it nice to have one!!

I don't know where the proposed replacement locations are, but it doesn't feel like they actually have enough other community spaces to me. Where'd they move yours when they got out of the schools?

I truly have no idea. I blinked and a decade went by. They were just getting out of the Nicu this time in 2013, so FB is reminding me how much they looked like tiny baby dolls when they first came home. It's wild!
What school district are you at? Morgan has her first indoor drumline competition at Cinnamson High School in a couple weeks. I think you are over that way...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter