Post pages from you Disney Scrapbook!!!

Ladybugsy

DIS Veteran
I've never done scrapbooking, and I'd like to see how creative it can be. If you have some Disney scrapbook pages will you post them for me?

Ohh...I don't know how to do that...DH is asleep, but I'll ask him if he can do it for me tomorrow night. I have some great pages!! (Well, I think they're great anyway :) ).

There's actually a whole thread of SB pages over on the recipe & scrapbook board :)

Edit- Oops! It's now on the Scrapbooking sub-board of the Creative Community Board. I totally missed the name change! (But then I still call PO-Riverside "Dixie Landings", too.)

Here's one of my favs...

The left page is the cover and the right page is the actual scrapbook page.

mini_pics_disney1_image_copy.jpg

Gillian G Great page! Ladybugsy, it can be extremely creative -- prepare to become addicted (like Disney and DISBoards :)

A great site for viewing other's pages is Two Peas in a Bucket. In the section where people post their pages, there's a category for Disney pages. there are some great pages there, and you could spend days just looking!

Good luck, and have fun!

Wow I am impressed Gillian....I'm lucky if I get mine in an album, never anything as nice as that. :thumbsup2

Mine are all posted on the sticky at the top of the page.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter