Post Honeymoon Restaurant Suggestions

Discussion in 'Disney Weddings and Honeymoons' started by Rockette, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Rockette

Rockette Mouseketeer

Hi all. My fiance and I are getting married earlier this summer (in August), and we're going to Hawaii for our real honeymoon shortly thereafter. However, we'll be be in Disney World in early September about a week after that.

Can anyone suggest a really special & romantic place in Disney? My fiance is really only aware of the campy/cheesy ones because that's part of what we like about Disney. We are both very non-serious people.

Victoria & Albert's is a possibility, but does anyone have any other suggestions? I'm going to be making the reservation shortly. Looking for restaurants with more or less "private" dining experiences.

2. aristocatz

aristocatz DIS Veteran

Disboards would not allow the link to be posted for some reason, but some other special dining options are:
    Citricos Chef’s Domain, Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort
    Flying Fish Café Chef’s Tasting Wine Dinner, Disney’s BoardWalk

3. justme0729

justme0729 DIS Veteran

We're going to California Grill, Tusker House, hoop Dee Doo, Boma, cinderellas table, Ohana, and Narcoosees :) I recommend also Hollywood brown derby!

4. Rockette

Rockette Mouseketeer

I think it's going to be Flying Fish - We've yet to eat there and we're staying right at the Boardwalk...