Post high school solo trip?

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by KWfantasmic, Apr 16, 2017.

1. KWfantasmic

KWfantasmic Teen Disney

I have started to think about maybe doing a solo trip to Disney after high school. Do you think its worth it?

2. Ensusieasm

Ensusieasm DIS Veteran

:welcome: To Disboards! And...... YES! Celebrate graduation with a trip to Disney! Do you have experience doing things alone? Eating at restaurants alone? Riding amusement park rides alone? Going to a zoo or park alone? If not, try these and other activities alone a few times, then decide if you should go alone or invite a friend.

3. Avatar

Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  4. KWfantasmic

KWfantasmic Teen Disney

Thank you

5. Party.Of.4-NY>>>FL

Party.Of.4-NY>>>FL Idn't know I was supposed to be lookin for him sir

I'm thinking you're gonna get a lot of "yes's"

6. PlutosRHM55

PlutosRHM55 Pluto's Prince (Haters back off!)

You really are going to get a lot of "YESs" on this. HOWEVER, I will add that I did this after I graduated high school (a friend came along too) and it was a BLAST. You really have to be prepared to do A LOT independently, it can be a bit of a shell shock if you haven't done Disney sans parents before, but you have a lot of freedom to do what you want without a lot more time and you don't have to listen to others. I highly recommend doing it, especially right after graduating high school, but think it through because it can be overwhelming if you're not fully prepared for taking on Disney without some parental assistance.

7. Westcoastwild

Westcoastwild DIS Veteran

Practical question: do you have a credit card in your name?

Spencer Wright likes this.