Post Cruise Disney bus?

vellamint

DIS Veteran
We were originally leaving the day the cruise was over but just changed to staying for one night at WDW.

Bought a package with Disney Air that included ground transportation to and from the port....

Will we now have transportation to the port and back to WDW? Or will I now have a fee for the Disney bus?

We plan on Magical Express back to the airport the next day...I really dont want to go the car rental route.

Thanks.

I'm not familiar with "Disney Air" - do you mean you purchased air travel directly through Disney along with the cruise fare? Anyway, DCL offers transfers to/from the port for $35 per person each way ($75 round-trip). You indicated that your fare included transfers, so I recommend you call DCL or your TA to confirm if you are uncertain and your documentation doesn't indicate. Usually you would need to call DCL to add transfers from the port to your WDW resort as I don't know that that there's an option to add them during an online.

You are correct that ME is the free transportation from WDW back to MCO.

Enjoy your cruise!

Disney transfers are the "ground transportation" you are likely talking about. The transfers are 70$ round trip.

Im sorry I guess I wasnt able to explain myself correctly.

Yes we booked a Disney cruise all inclusive that includes the cruise, airfare, insurance and ground transportation.

My only question was if anyone know if DCL will take us TO WDW instead of the airport...or if we now need to purchase this separately.

Thanks!!!

Yes we booked a Disney cruise all inclusive that includes the cruise, airfare, insurance and ground transportation.

My only question was if anyone know if DCL will take us TO WDW instead of the airport...or if we now need to purchase this separately.

Thanks!!!

Post cruise, DCL runs to either the airport or the WDW Resort Hotels. You would need to contact your TA (if you used one) or DCL to change the drop off from MCO to the WDW Resort you are staying at. DCL charges the same rate to the airport and WDW Resorts.

Thanks!!!
\\

Absolutely. You paid for transfers and they really don't care which place you to go...MCO or WDW. Just let them know you are changing destinations so they can figure that into their numbers.

The night before the cruise ends you typically leave your bags out in the hall (checked bags) and keep your carryons with you in the cabin. In the morning when you leave the ship you will claim your luggage in the DCL terminal and bring your luggage through customs with you. Then you will proceed to the buses. There are CM's there to guide you. Just tell them which resort you are going to and they will direct you to the correct bus. Your luggage goes with you to WDW...it will go underneath the bus.

MJ

\\

Absolutely. You paid for transfers and they really don't care which place you to go...MCO or WDW. Just let them know you are changing destinations so they can figure that into their numbers.

The night before the cruise ends you typically leave your bags out in the hall (checked bags) and keep your carryons with you in the cabin. In the morning when you leave the ship you will claim your luggage in the DCL terminal and bring your luggage through customs with you. Then you will proceed to the buses. There are CM's there to guide you. Just tell them which resort you are going to and they will direct you to the correct bus. Your luggage goes with you to WDW...it will go underneath the bus.

MJ

Thanks.....!! I was hoping the transfers would ... transfer lol.

I guess it was too much to hope for that they would take our luggage in front of our cabin and have it magically appear in our resort room lol!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter