Possibly stupid question about Disney gift cards

Auntie_Maim

Mouseketeer
Is it OK to write on the front of a gift card? For example, "Food & Snacks" or "Mad Money." My strategy is to give each person in the family a couple gift cards with their allotted funds; the problem is that some family members aren't good at remembering things and I thought I could use a sharpie to indicate on the front of the card what it's for. Will Disney see that as defacing the card?

(I said it was a possibly stupid question...)

Is it OK to write on the front of a gift card? For example, "Food & Snacks" or "Mad Money." My strategy is to give each person in the family a couple gift cards with their allotted funds; the problem is that some family members aren't good at remembering things and I thought I could use a sharpie to indicate on the front of the card what it's for. Will Disney see that as defacing the card?

(I said it was a possibly stupid question...)
You can write on your cards. The only things that matter are the magnetic strips and the actual balance on the cards. :)

I write on mine every time. We are heading down next week and I got a few gift cards for birthday and Christmas. They are all the same design so I wrote the worth on them so I know which card has which amount. I also write food on one of them and only use it for that.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter