• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Ports of call out of Galveston

DisneyinPA

Mouseketeer
Saw a great price out of Galveston in Nov for 7 night western Caribbean Cruises. There are two different cruise itineraries. The first option is Cozumel, George Town Grand Cayman and Falmouth Jamaica. Second option is Roatan Honduras, Belize City and Cozumel. I’ve never been on a Caribbean cruise so which one would u choose? Thanks!

Saw a great price out of Galveston in Nov for 7 night western Caribbean Cruises. There are two different cruise itineraries. The first option is Cozumel, George Town Grand Cayman and Falmouth Jamaica. Second option is Roatan Honduras, Belize City and Cozumel. I’ve never been on a Caribbean cruise so which one would u choose? Thanks!
I would probably choose first one bc I have never been to Falmouth JAmaica. Either would be fun though

You really can't go wrong with either itinerary if you have never been on a Caribbean cruise so don't stress. Liberty of the Seas is my personal favorite, since we honeymooned when it was a few months old. My wife and I love to snorkel and you cannot beat Roatan for that experience. We've been on a few different snorkel excursions out of Roatan and their reef is just so beautiful. Belize is a great snorkel experience too. Alternatively, Grand Cayman has beautiful beaches and Stingray City which is a once in a lifetime experience. If you take a 40 minute boat ride out to the Stingray City sandbar, you'll be snorkeling with hundreds of stingrays that are used to humans; absolutely incredible. Jamaica has Dunn's river falls which is a fun climb and some neat caves.

Here are my favorites:

Cozumel - Chankanaab national park, Shopping 'downtown', or take a ferry to Playa Del Carmen and go to Turtle Cove (tons of Sea turtles...not sure of season)

Grand Cayman - Stingray City
Jamaica - Dunn's River Falls

Roatan Honduras - Tabyana Beach and Snorkel
Belize - Barrier Reef Snorkeling

I would personally choose Roatan and Belize. That said, I am currently booked for GC and Jamaica out of Galveston in April '19 o_O:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter