Portofino vs Cabana Bay

kemmerlinj2

Mouseketeer
Hello! I am planning a trip for 2019 (Yes I know it's a long ways away haha) for 3 adults, and after 11 nights at Disney we are doing 4 nights at Universal. I priced out (hypothetically) what it would cost to do a Parlor suite with a connecting king bed room at Portofino vs a 2 bedroom suite at Cabana Bay. The cost to do either one (including express passes at Cabana Bay) is pretty much equal plus or minus a few dollars. I've never stayed at Universal and was hoping for some guidance or suggestions. Thanks!

I think the PBR room will give you 1350 sq ft. Portofino absolutely is way more relaxing than CB. If the cost is almost equal I would definitely do PBR.

Although I love CBBR, I would choose the Parlor Suite at PBH
If I read your ticker right, you'll come from Wilderness Lodge and on a cruise after UOR, so just keep that stay "deluxe" and go for Portofino you won't regret it.

Thanks everyone! Again I'm not that familiar with the Universal hotels so your input was great!

Thanks everyone! Again I'm not that familiar with the Universal hotels so your input was great!

Have you checked the hotel stickies on this board? There are some pictures of the resorts which may give you an idea of what they're like.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter