Portofino Bay Resort Club Level Pictures 2011

natebenma

Beach Club Dee
IMG_6800-1.jpg

Open 7 am to 10 pm daily
Located at the lobby level

Assistance with vacation planning requests, including restaurant reservations, spa appointments, local information and transportation arrangements. According to the flyer we received at check-in, club level offers Health Club access, Internet access and Food and Beverage Presentations.

IMG_4660.jpg

IMG_4659.jpg

IMG_4885.jpg

Does anyone have pictures of the entry doors or the concierge desks?

Prima Colazione Continentale (Continental Breakfast)
Monday-Thursday 7 am to 10:30 am
Friday-Sunday 7 am to 11 am

IMG_4835.jpg

IMG_5462.jpg

IMG_5461.jpg

IMG_5655.jpg

IMG_5647.jpg

IMG_5648.jpg

IMG_5653.jpg

IMG_5654.jpg

IMG_5657.jpg

IMG_5656.jpg

IMG_5650.jpg

IMG_5651.jpg

IMG_5652.jpg

IMG_5658.jpg

Pausa Serale (Afternoon Break)
12 noon to 3:30 pm

IMG_4833.jpg

IMG_5460.jpg

IMG_4838.jpg

IMG_5457.jpg

IMG_5458.jpg

IMG_5456.jpg

IMG_5459.jpg

Recivimento (Evening Reception: Hot Hors d'oeuvres Antipasti and Cheese)
4:30 pm to 6:30 pm

IMG_4848.jpg

IMG_4849.jpg

IMG_4843.jpg

IMG_4836.jpg

IMG_4837.jpg

IMG_4841.jpg

IMG_4844.jpg

IMG_4839.jpg

IMG_4846.jpg

IMG_4847.jpg

IMG_4842.jpg

Dolce Finale (Sweet Finish)
8:00 pm to 9:30 pm

Monday July 11

coconut cake

IMG_4887.jpg

cookie

IMG_4888.jpg

Thursday July 14

cannoli

IMG_5643.jpg

tiramisu

IMG_5642.jpg

the way you displayed club and its offerings, was very eye catching.
i'm sure more will stop by and take a look.

First, thank you so much for taking the time to take and post these pictures. You really did a great job! Second, curse you for making Club Level so enticing. I must resist spending more money. I must. Arrg! :scared1: I can't resist! :lmao:

Great!!!

Thank you both for all of your wonderful advice about Universal, Islands of Adventure and the resorts. I can't tell you how helpful everything I learned contributed to a fantastic trip!

Thanks Nate!! You must be a mind reader!! I was just going to post asking about PBH Club Level !! We are staying there in Aug for 4 nights. The family doesn't know its a surprize ;) Last year we stayed at the HRH. Could you answer a few ??

How close are the rooms to the lounge?? Are they all on the same floor??? Was the food tasty?? Plentiful?? Did they keep replacing items?? DId you sample any alcoholic beverages?? Was the wine good?? Do you have any recommendations reference room requests??? A huge TIA..

Thanks Nate!! You must be a mind reader!! I was just going to post asking about PBH Club Level !! We are staying there in Aug for 4 nights. The family doesn't know its a surprize ;) Last year we stayed at the HRH. Could you answer a few ??

How close are the rooms to the lounge?? Are they all on the same floor??? Was the food tasty?? Plentiful?? Did they keep replacing items?? DId you sample any alcoholic beverages?? Was the wine good?? Do you have any recommendations reference room requests??? A huge TIA..

We were about a hallway and a half from the lounge. Maybe a minute walk. It was convenient to stop at the lounge on our way out through the lobby or back to our room. We were definitely not "wear your pjs" close to the lounge. ;)

My understanding is that the CL rooms are in the Villa Wing. BUT, since there isn't an actual "floor" dedicated to the CL rooms, you could conceivably be assigned to a room in another part of the resort. Possible, but not likely.

I had requested a balcony room, with the understanding that there are not many in the resort. At checkin when I asked, they told me there were only two balcony rooms and both were occupied.

Food was excellent and plentiful. We didn't visit a lot during the evening appetizers but as far as I can tell, things were replenished.

Didn't try the wine. I'm not a wine drinker, I had one beer, an Italian one. It was good. I didn't pay as close attention as I should have to the brands of beer and wine offered.

The trip report I'm working on will have detailed info about the resort, and room pictures, in tomorrow's post.

It's a shame that the lounge doesn't open until 7 for breakfast, since this is the time you can (and should) visit WWoHP. If you are there the day before, you can ask for boxes of cereal, or granola bars or a couple of bananas to eat the next morning.

Dee

Thanks....looks better than last summer...It appears they made the beer and wine self service again.....can't wait till next month when we'll be back.

Thanks....looks better than last summer...It appears they made the beer and wine self service again.....can't wait till next month when we'll be back.

Sorry, there was someone pouring the wine and serving the beer while we were there. I just waited until he was out back to take the picture.

We were about a hallway and a half from the lounge. Maybe a minute walk. It was convenient to stop at the lounge on our way out through the lobby or back to our room. We were definitely not "wear your pjs" close to the lounge. ;)

My understanding is that the CL rooms are in the Villa Wing. BUT, since there isn't an actual "floor" dedicated to the CL rooms, you could conceivably be assigned to a room in another part of the resort. Possible, but not likely.

I had requested a balcony room, with the understanding that there are not many in the resort. At checkin when I asked, they told me there were only two balcony rooms and both were occupied.

Food was excellent and plentiful. We didn't visit a lot during the evening appetizers but as far as I can tell, things were replenished.

Didn't try the wine. I'm not a wine drinker, I had one beer, an Italian one. It was good. I didn't pay as close attention as I should have to the brands of beer and wine offered.

The trip report I'm working on will have detailed info about the resort, and room pictures, in tomorrow's post.

It's a shame that the lounge doesn't open until 7 for breakfast, since this is the time you can (and should) visit WWoHP. If you are there the day before, you can ask for boxes of cereal, or granola bars or a couple of bananas to eat the next morning.

Dee

Thanks Dee looking forward to your TR. This will be our 1st CL stay and I'm surprizing the family with it!! I'm so excited I could bust!

I have a question (and it might be a silly one).

For the evening offerings, do they only serve pasta/Italian dishes or did they serve non italian entrees as well?

Thanks!

natebenma -

Thanks!!! I was wondering when they opened in the morning. Your right, we'll be out the door by then.

Anyone know if there are coffee makers in the room and if not, where can I get an early morning cup?

natebenma -

Thank you so much for this information!

You are most welcome! A lot of people (including me) were looking for club level pictures before my trip, so I'm glad I could help with a few photos.

I have a question (and it might be a silly one).

For the evening offerings, do they only serve pasta/Italian dishes or did they serve non italian entrees as well?

Thanks!

I don't know the answer to this. The only night we were there, they had the two pasta dishes I showed, and the Caesar salad, crudites and cheese tray.

You are most welcome! A lot of people (including me) were looking for club level pictures before my trip, so I'm glad I could help with a few photos.

I don't know the answer to this. The only night we were there, they had the two pasta dishes I showed, and the Caesar salad, crudites and cheese tray.

Thank you. Maybe someone else can answer this.

we stay at PB about 3 or 4 times a year.

everytime we have stayed club the food has always been

Italian themed.

They do have coffee makers and coffee in the room.

we stay at PB about 3 or 4 times a year.

everytime we have stayed club the food has always been

Italian themed.

They do have coffee makers and coffee in the room.

Thanks!

Dee, as always, a wonderful job!

I'm pretty sure we are going to do Universal next year. I was pretty set on HRH but now you've made me think Portofino looks pretty good too!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter