lounge is open. I just stayed at the Hard Rock club floor
last week and the food was terrible.

Thanks

Has anyone used temporary club floor lounge and if so
Is the food set up similiar to the one when the club floor

Thanks
I did this past August. First time there so I can’t compare it to the way it used to be. It was amazing though! Hot food items were offered for breakfast each day such as egg and cheese sliders or egg and salsa burritos and potato wedges along with the usuals… doughnuts, pastries, fruit etc etc. We did not go during the afternoon snack time so I can’t comment on that. ‘Dinner’ was indeed dinner to us. I think they refer to it as appetizers or light fare however it filled us up as a meal and they offered varied items such as chicken cacciatore and braised beef tips. Each day they offered something different. The evening selection of mini desserts were delicious as well. Plenty of seating indoors with outdoor seating nearby as well. Staff were all friendly and welcoming.

We are staying at the hard rock club floor in a couple of weeks. Was all the food terrible? What did they serve? Nervous about staying there now

Stayed Club 1 night at Portofino, first time! We got one of the further rooms, so opted to eat in the lounge except desserts (we may have eaten those in bed....). Even so, walk isn't bad. Love the choice between indoor or out on the piazza seating.

Breakfast pastries & sandwich:
20211029_053609.jpg
20211029_053551.jpg

Desserts:
20211029_053502.jpg

Breakfast also offered bagels, yogurts, hash browns, cereals.
Sandwich - the bottom of the English muffin was terrible, so I pulled it off and ate open face - was tasty that way.

Fruits (apples, oranges, bananas), sodas, water available all day.

Dinner is definitely dinner. Not sure why it's called anything else. Warm options - pork, risotto, asparagus, and parsnips tonight - plus rolls (also warm!), & veggies/dip.

Last edited:

Stayed Club 1 night at Portofino, first time! We got one of the further rooms, so opted to eat in the lounge except desserts (we may have eaten those in bed....). Even so, walk isn't bad. Love the choice between indoor or out on the piazza seating.

Breakfast pastries & sandwich:
View attachment 617387
View attachment 617388

Desserts:
View attachment 617389

Breakfast also offered bagels, yogurts, hash browns, cereals.
Sandwich - the bottom of the English muffin was terrible, so I pulled it off and ate open face - was tasty that way.

Fruits (apples, oranges, bananas), sodas, water available all day.

Dinner is definitely dinner. Not sure why it's called anything else. 3 warm options - pork, asparagus, and parsnips tonight - plus rolls (also warm!), & veggies/dip.
Oh that vanilla custard with berries was divine! Little flecks of vanilla bean in it too. :lovestruc

Does anyone know when this renovation is scheduled to be finished and the lounge is back to it usual place?

Can you pay for club access if not in a club level room? I’ve booked a minion suite for my kids with points but it would be nice to add that on if it’s not too much.

Does anyone know when this renovation is scheduled to be finished and the lounge is back to it usual place?
Took me a bit of research. All I found is where someone had called and told 8/2-December. Does that mean 12/1 my arrival or just sometime in December? Guess we wait and see.......

Has anyone used temporary club floor lounge and if so
Is the food set up similiar to the one when the club floor

Thanks
Wow! Glad I read this, I was worried that would be the experience at HRH club level. I just switched my October 2022 reservation over to the PBH Club level, hoping for a great experience. I am sure hoping the new lounge should be open by then :)

We were at PBH just over a week ago and they said that the new renovated Club Lounge is to be opened December 22nd (thats if all goes well).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter