• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Porters at cruise terminal

corky441

DIS Veteran
Question -

DH and I will be flying JetBlue - they allow 1 checked bag each free + 1 carry-on each + one personal item each

When we get to the cruise terminal, can we have the porter take the 2 carry-on bags as well as the 2 pieces of regular luggage? I hate to have to schlep around the ship with the carry-ons.
- I'll have my purse and Dino will have his camera/computer bag and I'd like that to be it. Well, we might have a soft side rolling cooler - with beverages also.

Will I have to request additional luggage tags for the other 2 bags ahead of time?

Thanks

Question -

DH and I will be flying JetBlue - they allow 1 checked bag each free + 1 carry-on each + one personal item each

When we get to the cruise terminal, can we have the porter take the 2 carry-on bags as well as the 2 pieces of regular luggage? I hate to have to schlep around the ship with the carry-ons.
- I'll have my purse and Dino will have his camera/computer bag and I'd like that to be it. Well, we might have a soft side rolling cooler - with beverages also.

Will I have to request additional luggage tags for the other 2 bags ahead of time?

Thanks

You cannot request additional luggage tags ahead of time. You will get two per person. The porters will have extra tags if you need them. You can have the porters take your carry ons but I would keep anything of value and importance (like medications or anything you may want before 5pm) with you.

Just make sure your cabin number is clearly written on the luggage tags. You wouldn't want the beverage cooler ending up in another room. ;)

You cannot request additional luggage tags ahead of time. You will get two per person. The porters will have extra tags if you need them. You can have the porters take your carry ons but I would keep anything of value and importance (like medications or anything you may want before 5pm) with you.

2 tags per person will be perfect then. that gives us a total of 4 - 1 for each piece of regular luggage and 1 for each carry-on piece.

Just make sure your cabin number is clearly written on the luggage tags. You wouldn't want the beverage cooler ending up in another room. ;)

Depending on what time we arrive - I just might keep the rollong cooler with us. As it stands right now - we will probably arrive at Port around 1:30 -2:00, our stateroom might be ready for us by then anyway.
Besides, I'd hate for all those beverage goodies to get misplaced :laughing:

2 tags per person will be perfect then. that gives us a total of 4 - 1 for each piece of regular luggage and 1 for each carry-on piece.

Depending on what time we arrive - I just might keep the rollong cooler with us. As it stands right now - we will probably arrive at Port around 1:30 -2:00, our stateroom might be ready for us by then anyway.
Besides, I'd hate for all those beverage goodies to get misplaced :laughing:

You will need to keep the rolling cooler with you. You cannot check the rolling cooler with the porters.

I can help you with your rolling coolers. :rolleyes1

I can help you with your rolling coolers. :rolleyes1

I just knew I could count on you George ;)
Perhaps the "Libation Fairy" will present you with a token of appreciation. Good security is so hard to come by these days

Ooooh! The Libation Fairy! I love it! Exactly what I would expect from Marilee with an asterisk!

Ooooh! The Libation Fairy! I love it! Exactly what I would expect from Marilee with an asterisk!

Perhaps a new signature is in order:

*Marilee. . . a.k.a. Libation Fairy

:tinker: - insert blender smilie here

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter