portable dvd deals?

hsmamato2

<font color=magenta>Tink in Training-Good Girl,Bad
Hi- anyone here got a line on a good deal for a portable dvd player? I'm not looking for fancy, 7" is fine, looking for a car trip saver for the summer-TIA! :happytv:

Best Buy has an Insignia brand one in their ad this week for $89.99

I think someone else had one for a litte more...

If you have a BJs membership you can get a good deal on a 7" audiovox. We've had ours a couple of years and has held up great. They are about $120 and come with all the adapters/headphones.. have heard of some problems with some real inexpensive ones skipping

Walmart has great deals on DVD players, that is where we got ours and we can't kill the thing! It has been dropped, banged, stepped on and the battery life lasts and no skipping. I think it is a durabrand.

I was out JCP last weekend and they were offering one free by mail when you buy $100 of Dockers clothes.

I got mine for the kids for christmas from walmart with two monitors that strap to the back of the seat.

We have dual screens too and love it - the boys can be playing video games on one screen, while our daughter watches a movie on the other screen.

I hope I dont sound dumb but how do you do that? I thought there was only a way for both to watch the same thing?

Target has one that is normall $99 but occasionally (every 6 weeks or so) will go on sale for $78. I picked one up during a sale and I must say it is the best $78 I have ever spent! That plus one cheapie Wiggles DVD kept my DD2 entertained for the entire plane trip to and from WDW. I've heard Nebraska Furniture Mart also periodically runs under-$100 sales.

DianeV said:
I hope I dont sound dumb but how do you do that? I thought there was only a way for both to watch the same thing?

Hi, not a dumb question at all! Friends of ours had a similar unit for months and never realized they could do this with theirs :)
There are separate switches on the side of the dvd player for monitor 1 and monitor 2. Each monitor has an AV switch and a DVD switch. One monitor can be set to AV (gamecube, etc) while the other monitor can be set to DVD. I hope I explained that well enough - it works great! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter