1/4 cup olive oil
salt & black pepper

Glaze

2 cloves minced garlic
1 teaspoon grated ginger
1/4 cup red raspberry preserves
2 tablespoons BBQ sauce
1 teaspoon Cholula Hot Sauce

1. Wash and dry the portabella mushrooms.

2. Rub both sides of the mushrooms with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.

3. Place the glaze ingredients in a plastic bowl and combine. Cover with an airtight lid and refrigerate until ready to use. This step can be done in advance.

4. Pre-heat the Coleman Road Trip GRILL® to medium-high. Place the portabella mushrooms on the grill and cook for about 5 minutes on each side or until they start to turn light black, but not burnt.

5. With a pastry brush, coat both sides of the mushrooms with the glaze and cook for another 2 minutes on each side. Extra sauce can be served on the side

The other week I had a caesar's salad with portabella mushrooms that were grilled with teriyaki sauce.

I'm drooling just thinking about it!

my son in law is a vegetarian and he loves these mushrooms......this sounds fantastic

We had portobella mushrooms for dinner last night. We grilled burgers on the grill & put the mushrooms on, too. I just washed them off, put some olive oil on each one & grilled them. They were delicious!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter