Port time is set for later than our excursion time???

pannm

Mouseketeer
We booked WITH DCL for our Cozumel excursion. It is WITH THE SHIP, not a local company.

The ship says it docks at 10:30, but our reservation says 9:30-1:00. What is going on? This is our first cruise. I am not horribly worried, since we booked this WITH the cruiseline, but I am a little confused.

When it says the ship docks at X, that is the expected time that guests can get off. The ship will dock earlier, but must be cleared by the local authorities before anyone can get off.

Secondly, the time listed will be the meeting time for the excursion. You will meet in one of the lounges on the ship (which one and exact time will be in the Navigator and on your excursion tickets).

My guess--they have listed a standard time and your exact time may be a little different--either the docking or the meeting or both. Since you booked thru DCL, I promise the times will line up by the time you get on the ship--in real life even if not in the on line stuff!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter