Port Orleans FQ Jan 28-31!

*love*2*shop

DIS Veteran
WHOO HOO>>we juts BOOKED this! we Arrive Sat jan 28 2006 ( Hubby is 32, me 30 and 2 kids kyle 6 and madsion 4) we plan to go to the Magic kingdom BOTH SUN and MONDAY and check out Tuesday the 31, then drive down to the Palm bay area ( inlaws Live there) and stay with them until sat feb 4..The KICKER..MY Inlaws are PAYING for our Hotle and Disney TIXS>>WHOO ( oh and the PLANE TIXS>>) They are paying for EVERYTHING excpet our rental car Hence why we are staying at the FQ< We dont wnat to take TOO much adavnge of them LOL( i wnated to stay at the Beach Club)
Anyone else going then?

Also, we are already booked for the 7 day DISNEY MAGIC CRUISE from oct 29- nov 4 ( yes 2 months whoo hoo) ..We will be FULL of the DISNEY SPIRIT~

We'll be at POR 1/28-2/5!! :cool1: :cool1:

My mother-in-law is coming with us and usually pays for 1 night at the hotel and 1 dinner (last time was Biergarten).

I hope you have fun! :cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter