Port Model Photo

rlcook

Mouseketeer
For whatever reason, the spelling for model doesn't look right. Anyway, I am looking for a photo to download for my scrapbook of the model of the ship in the port. I would like to have both views if possible. My husband took a photo of the back, but it still isn't the picture that I am looking for.

TIA

Here are a few

IMG_0309.jpg

IMG_0313.jpg

Sorry I can't help, I just looked at our pictures we took last week and we failed to take pictues of it even though we practically had the whole terminal to ourselves since we were the second family in the door. I hope someone here can help.

For whatever reason, the spelling for model doesn't look right. Anyway, I am looking for a photo to download for my scrapbook of the model of the ship in the port. I would like to have both views if possible. My husband took a photo of the back, but it still isn't the picture that I am looking for.

TIA
We cruise in 8 days. I am obsessed with that model. I will be taking a zillion pictures of it. so if you don't find one that is "just right" for your scrap book. Look for my trip report in a few weeks. (Jan 24th Magic)

Those photos are great. SO much better than we got. I am still looking for photos of the other side, if anyone has any. The 2 above are great and thank you for sharing.

Lora

Those photos are great. SO much better than we got. I am still looking for photos of the other side, if anyone has any. The 2 above are great and thank you for sharing.

Lora

Lora

I have these pictures from 2005....

05-14-05-Theshipmodelintheterminal.jpg

what pool is that at the front? is that the adults only pool?

I took 10 thousand pictures of that model. Mostly close ups. Which view are you looking for and I'll see if I have one.

I am now looking for a full photo of the back (open) side. I want to make either a 5X7 or 8X10 of both sides for a 2 page layout for my scrapbook. The photos that DH took are in segments, or full views are too far away.

Thanks for all of the responses.

Lora

I'm at work now, I'll check iphoto in the morning and post if I have one. Just to get this strait- you want starboard side (cut away view) from the back with a full view of the boat, not too far away?

I just checked and I don't have any that really fit what you want. each one has some of the ship cut off. Sorry:sad1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter