Port Huron Shopping ?

Disney Ontario

Ontario Disney
Hi. :wave2: Any of you Canadians been over to Port Huron shopping laitly?We are heading over for our 5th annual shopping trip July 8th over night. We love the mall, but noticed a few stores closed down. Have to hit Miejers,Walmart and Target. :banana: Is there any new or good scrapbooking stores? I saw on thier website that Port Huron has a Big Lots too, any good and where is it?

Hi :wave2: tinkerbeth. What are you still doing on here? I hope you are doing good and everything goes fast and painless :lmao: I guess being on here, takes your mind off of other things. By the way, where in Ontario are you from.We live in Paris.

Hi!

We're in Strathroy. And I'm counting the days, let me tell you!!! :confused3

I'm going to get a pineapple on the way home. :)

Beth :wave:

The only thing I have ever really gone over for is the Nike outlet at Birch Run I think it is other than that there really isn't much to shop for over there that I can't get here at home. We used to go over to eat at Chi Chi's until they closed them all up in the US.

We were just there a week ago. Try the Hobby Lobby just past WalMart for scrap booking.

We went to Payless (near the border) for Airwalks, Walmart, Toys'R'Us, Target, Birch Run, and Meijer's. We were told that there is a big outlet mall further down I94, but I was shopped out.
We enjoyed Chili's and Cheap Charlies when we were there in April. Have fun!

Ps. Expect a Looooooong wait at the boarder.

The "big outlet mall further down I94" is pretty much a ghost town. I wouldn't even bother going there.

Don't forget to go to Olive Garden!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!