Port Canaveral parking

mikewdw

wdw coach
if using parking deck at Port Canaveral do you pay when you arrive or when you exit?
thanks

Currently it is when you arrive, but we heard a rumor that they may be changing to when you leave. No time frame of when it might change though.

Currently it is when you arrive, but we heard a rumor that they may be changing to when you leave. No time frame of when it might change though.
Interesting, since that is how it used to be. They would potentially recapture some of the B2B cruisers if they have you grab a ticket on the way in and then pay on the way out.

Interesting, since that is how it used to be. They would potentially recapture some of the B2B cruisers if they have you grab a ticket on the way in and then pay on the way out.

We did that, 2 B2B Fantasy cruises, thought I would get charged double, but it was only one.

I wish I knew that when we used resort transfers.

We did that, 2 B2B Fantasy cruises, thought I would get charged double, but it was only one.

I wish I knew that when we used resort transfers.
If you do the Dream, do the 3 day first - so you get 4 free days =)
Or do a B2B on the Fantasy and get BOGO free parking!

I thought parking was based on how many days you are parked there?
When you go in, you pay based on the length of the cruise that's departing that day. When you exit, you just leave, no on checks to see that you also paid for the following cruise.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter