Port Canaveral area: Parking lot owner takes customer's Corvette out for joyride

I have no worries. I don't drive a Corvette. :) It made me think when I watched it here. If I use one of those types of lots I will be writing down the mileage when I drop it off.

I have no worries. I don't drive a Corvette. :) It made me think when I watched it here. If I use one of those types of lots I will be writing down the mileage when I drop it off.

Unfortunately, those lots are ever prevalent in tourist driven (no pun intended) areas, and sometimes stand to be the only place to park in a pinch. :sad2:

And yes, this is the reason I don't drive a fancy car... :rolleyes2

My local Chicago news affiliate picked up this news story and aired it at 6 o'clock. I had seen this post first, though. I was ROFL throughout the news story, because that guy was busted so badly by the undercover investigation yet still tried to deny everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter