Port Aventure/Onboard Activities Help

aggiegirl1234

Mouseketeer
Hello!

I just booked my port adventures and onboard activities for my upcoming Dream cruise and I have a couple questions.

I chose the Extreme Getaway Package for Castaway Cay (includes the bike, float, and snorkel rental plus the stingray experience) and it asked me to select a one hour time slot. Is this for the bike rental because I know it said that was for one hour, or was it for the stingray experience? :confused3 I guess I'm not sure how this works once you're actually there so if anyone can explain the process for getting all the rentals and swimming with the rays that would be great!

The only time I could get for my massage was at 8AM on the day at sea. I'd still like it to be on the day at sea but 10 or 11 would be a lot nicer :rotfl: Anyone know what my chances might be for getting it moved and what the process for that would entail?

Lastly, I think the Palo brunch was sold out because I didn't see it, so I booked the Palo dinner on Pirate night. Was this a mistake? I've read that you can sometimes get reservations once on the ship but are they pretty hard to get for the Palo brunch on the day at sea? Or should I just stick with the dinner if it's better?

Thanks for your help!

Your one hour time slot is for the stingrays. For the bikes, you take the coupon that you'll get in your cabin to the bike place whenever you wish. The snorkel equipment and floats are for all day, so you can pick them up whenever you want. So...how it works--you will get a coupon in your cabin that will show the adventure. Take this with you to each of the "pick up" spots. They will look at the coupon and give you the equipment. There are 2 lines at Gil's (one for pre-booked which is you and one for people paying for stuff there). If you go early, the pre-booked line goes faster.

If you have 24 hours to give notice before your massage, you'll be able to move it after boarding; just go to the spa. If it is booked within 24 hours of boarding, whether they let you move it or not is sort of up to the CM. If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice, there is a penalty charge of 1/2 the cost of the service.

As to Palo, again, there is a good chance that you'll be able to alter your reservations after boarding. About 1/2 of the reservations are never available on line.

Your one hour time slot is for the stingrays. For the bikes, you take the coupon that you'll get in your cabin to the bike place whenever you wish. The snorkel equipment and floats are for all day, so you can pick them up whenever you want. So...how it works--you will get a coupon in your cabin that will show the adventure. Take this with you to each of the "pick up" spots. They will look at the coupon and give you the equipment. There are 2 lines at Gil's (one for pre-booked which is you and one for people paying for stuff there). If you go early, the pre-booked line goes faster.

If you have 24 hours to give notice before your massage, you'll be able to move it after boarding; just go to the spa. If it is booked within 24 hours of boarding, whether they let you move it or not is sort of up to the CM. If you cancel with less than 24 hours notice, there is a penalty charge of 1/2 the cost of the service.

As to Palo, again, there is a good chance that you'll be able to alter your reservations after boarding. About 1/2 of the reservations are never available on line.

Thanks for your quick response! That's very helpful and makes me feel a lot better about my chances of getting some better times. :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts