Port Arrival Time Enforced for Mexican Rivera?

lovesDCL

DIS Veteran
We are cruising this Sunday out of L.A. for the first time. I know that the "Port Arrival Times" have not really been enforced at Port Canaveral, but are they being enforced in L.A.?

We were assigned a port arrival time of 1pm, but due to transportation issues, we must arrive earlier. Has anyone had a problem with arriving early?

What's the earliest you can arrive at the port?

:flower3: Thank you all in advance for your help!!! :worship::worship::worship:

We are cruising this Sunday out of L.A. for the first time. I know that the "Port Arrival Times" have not really been enforced at Port Canaveral, but are they being enforced in L.A.?

We were assigned a port arrival time of 1pm, but due to transportation issues, we must arrive earlier. Has anyone had a problem with arriving early?

As with PC, the port opens at 11:00. If you're earlier than that you will have to wait.

As to the actual enforcement of times, I'm not sure. Both of our cruises we had the 12:00-12:30 window. One time we arrived on time, the other we were 10 minutes early and went right in. They did check our cruise documents to confirm we had reservations before they let us into the terminal, but I don't know if they were also checking arrival times.

:cutie:

Let me know if you like your server, I am on the hunt for server suggestions/reccomendations!

When I did my online, it was a 2:30 pm check in time.

We arrived at 10:30 am. No one asked nor checked our "check in time". We were checked in, through security and sitting and waiting by 10:45 am. We got boarding #2. We used the rest rooms, signed up nephew in the kids club, boarding started about 11:45ish am.

If you are signing up kids in the club and get there early, I'd do what my mom did. She was there, no one in line. They said their computers weren't up yet so she said she'd wait. They were very nice and chatted up with her and my excited nephew. It kinda all happened so fast!

They also had table on deck 5 (the deck with the kids club) that you could register the kids in. So don't sweat it if you can't do it at check in. They had the table there the next morning too.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter