Port Adventure in Falmouth, Jamaica - Adrenaline Zipline and River Kayak with Adventure Falls (FA23)

Chrissy-Mickey

DIS Veteran
Monday, my sister and I booked a IGT on the Wonder to Cozumel, Grand Cayman, and Jamaica (12/01). (Our second Disney cruise, first time in Grand Cayman and Jamaica, first time on the Wonder).

We're pretty confident about the port adventures we chose for Cozumel and Grand Cayman (CZ80and G15), but cannot find reviews for the port adventure we're interested in Falmouth, Jamaica.
We're looking at: Adrenaline Zipline and River Kayak with Adventure Falls (FA23).

If you have been on this port adventure, please share your experience.

We are cruising on the Fantasy Western Carribean with a stop in Falmouth as well. We were looking at the Adrenaline Zipline port adventure as well. I haven't been able to find any reviews either. Any advise?

We just got back from Jamaica. We were on the Oct 21-28 Fantasy. A lot of the excursions are run by the Chukka company. We did not do the Zipline portion but heard from others that did that it was lots of fun. We did the River Tubing but I think it was on the same section of the river as the River Kayak. Our only complaint on that was that it seemed very short.

We just got back from Jamaica. We were on the Oct 21-28 Fantasy. A lot of the excursions are run by the Chukka company. We did not do the Zipline portion but heard from others that did that it was lots of fun. We did the River Tubing but I think it was on the same section of the river as the River Kayak. Our only complaint on that was that it seemed very short.

Thank you for that information. How was the time spend after river tubing at Adventure Falls?

There was a big pool and a 300ft slide and a man made waterfall that you could jump off of certain spots from. We are not real hang by the pool sorts so we did the slide once and caught the next bus back to the ship. There was also a tour of the Great House that we did and a Rum Tasting that we did before we did the slide. And our Ultimate Tour came with a Jerk Chicken Lunch.

There was a big pool and a 300ft slide and a man made waterfall that you could jump off of certain spots from. We are not real hang by the pool sorts so we did the slide once and caught the next bus back to the ship. There was also a tour of the Great House that we did and a Rum Tasting that we did before we did the slide. And our Ultimate Tour came with a Jerk Chicken Lunch.

Sounds perfect for us. Thank you!

We are also looking at this tour however none of us like jerk food. Are there any other options?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!