POR with DP or FW no DP...NEED HELP!!!

tripplanner2

DIS Veteran
We are a party of 5, me, DH, DD9, DD7,and DD3. I got the 40% off code so we can either stay at FW cabins for $153 per night but I would need to cook some meals or POR and we can afford the dining plan. We are staying for 10 nights. We have been to POR before and loved it but have never stayed at FW. If we stay at POR the nightly cost will be $89 per night for room and $106 for the dining plan, so $195 per night. My desire for FW is the location and the size of the cabin. The down side is the pools or lack of fun pool, and me needing to cook. Afterall we are on vacation.:rolleyes:

Ready to hear all opinions.:flower3:

Imo: I am a huge fan of the dining plan & POR...as you said you are on vacation... Why cook?!?! :lmao: Dont you do enough of it :lmao: I also know the feeling of staying somewhere new...but the idea of cooking & cleaning while away makes me say choose POR!
When are you thinking about going?

We are planning on going late August. I am trying to find the transportation times from each resort to the parks. I am starting to think I found that in one of the guidebooks. My DH wants to DP too. I just wanted some other opinions to make sure we would not miss out at FW.

Thanks for the help guys!:goodvibes

I'm sure FW is very nice, but the thought of spending a long, tiring day at the parks only to have to come back to the cabin to cook a meal is definately a deal breaker for me. I'm going to jump on the bandwagon and say go with POR and DP along with the others! :thumbsup2

Definitely POR with DDP!!! We just returned from there and it was great!!!! You will love it!!!

what is a 40% off code? i'm actually trying to decide between the 2 myself....

There is a code being sent out via postal mail for e-mail for 40% off certain rooms during certain time periods. Unfortunately the offer is nontransferable.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter