POR room choice

magbol

Earning My Ears
Will be staying at POR in October with 3 kids, grandparents and great aunt. 3 of adults are age 65 - 70. What would be best location for our request of 3 rooms. Thanks.

If you prefer the Mansions, Oak Manor or Magnolia Terrace are the closest ones, but I think Oak Manor is smoking.
Magnolia Terrace is very close to East Depot bus stop and is a short walk over the bridge to the main pool and food court. There is also a nice quiet pool by Magnolia Terrace.

Just got back. This is a beautiful resort.

I love POR!

I stayed in Magnolia Terrace..absolutely lovely. Quiet pool and right across from the bridge to the main pool and food court.

The whole resort is great.

You can rent bikes and explore. Take the boat to DTD,,its real nice.

Enjoy!:bounce:

Don't forget the beautiful gardens and Gazbos near magnolia Terrace. Lots of benchs for just relaxing. I just love this side of Dixie Landing....Always my preference. Not a big fan of AB.

Here's another vote for Magnolia Terrace. Very convenient to just about everything in POR. Also, if you like to walk, I think this building is closer than most to the walkway to PO-FQ.

No there isn't at this time. If they are having preferred locations at CBR starting in 2004 I bet POR will follow soon behind.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!