"Por favor, mantenganse alejado de las puertas"

My Brother, Cousin, and myself spent the entire trip back in '97 trying to figure out and memorize the phrase. This took many trips on the Monorail. This has been somewhat of a joke for us for over a decade, now. I never knew it was such a fan favorite untill about a year or two ago. Ohhh,.....and guess what I found under the x-mas tree this past year. Go on, guess!

Thats right!!! The shirt!!!pirate:

These shirts are pretty popular. Pretty hard to chase down. On Tuesday the 12th, in the Emporium there were quite a few. Friday night, they were sold out.

It's very funny to me. When my laptop shuts down, this phrase is what plays.

My Brother, Cousin, and myself spent the entire trip back in '97 trying to figure out and memorize the phrase. This took many trips on the Monorail. This has been somewhat of a joke for us for over a decade, now. I never knew it was such a fan favorite untill about a year or two ago. Ohhh,.....and guess what I found under the x-mas tree this past year. Go on, guess!

Thats right!!! The shirt!!!pirate:

Here's your picture!
P1050445.jpg

Follow this link to get a copy of the Monorail Por Favor Phrase: (it's under other)

http://www.wdisneyw.co.uk/sounds.html

Right click and "Save Target As" onto your desktop. Mine actually, saved and plays in itunes, but you'll also have a link on your desktop.

To save as a closer:

-Start
-Control Panel
-Sounds and Audio Devices
-Sounds
-In the Sounds Que under "Program Events," scroll down and click on "Exit Windows"
-In the Sounds Que under "Sounds" you'll need to select the monorail jingle by browsing. Look in Desktop. Click "Monorail" "ok" "apply" "ok"

Now just shut down your computer and see if it works.

Once you figure this out, you can program alot of different sounds. Spectro Magic music upon opening...

DH and i always joke that they are saying something about Joe Montagna ... we keep looking for him but can never find him :confused3

I have a monorail christmas ornament that lights up and has the same voice, but not this saying. Whenever I press it while it's on the tree, we all try to remember the phrase. Love that ornament.

I've got the fridge magnet that cycles through the various monorail phrases. Now I REALLY need the shirt. Thankfully, I'm making a day trip in March. =)

Thanks for telling me how. I now have the monorial - doors one when I shut down my laptop. Thanks so much!!!:yay:

The only bad thing about the tshirt, is the castle printed on it is Sleeping Beauty castle from Disneyland..o well, you would think they would get this stuff correct .

Wow, you're right. Nice catch. Strange they would mess that up on an official shirt like that.

Thanks DisneyWorld Delight for the audio and computer tips!

I think the monorail speil is lots of people's little private joke. I guess when thousands of people feel the same, it's not so private and they can make T-shirts about it.
Even people that have never been know the castle, parades, characters, and stuff, but the monorail thing is kind of like something you'd have to be there to get.

I desperately want that shirt! I love the phrase. There's just nothing like hearing it when you're in the World!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter