POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!!

What is your Fave PArk in WDW?

• Magic Kingdom

• Animal Kingdom

• MGM Studios

• EPCOT

• I can't decide!!! I Love them all the Same!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hello all! just popping in to say hello! hope you all are doing well. hope your thanksgiving break was wonderful. we are still recovering from the night before thanksgiving and from the 4AM shopping trip on Black Friday. talk to you all soon, take care!:thumbsup2 :hug:

Thanks for the comments about Roman, i am really thrilled with the news, I know I shouldn't be too hopeful, but it's a start :)

I do have a MYSPACE page, but I dont' know how to use it! haha! i'm sooo clueless!!

Hi all,
Hows everyone doing?? I've been running around doing x-mas shopping for the past 3 days and i have a huge rant. Nothing to do with shopping. I have a good friend, more of a best friend, me and this guy and his family are very close and have even taken many vacations together. Sadly he is not the disney type, but we've done vegas and a few other place together, he swore that next year he was gonna let me introduce him to WDW.:banana:

He is in his 30's and works for the us post office for like 6 years. Stationed in brooklyn at a postal plant for the last 5 until just recently when he bought his dream house in pennslivana. He put his request for transfer in and was transfered to a post office plant about 30 minutes away from his dream house. This guy is married with one 1 and a half year old and has a second one on the way. His wife is great and they are great parents. While in the brooklyn post office, no problems, one of the best employees as per his manager thats why he was able to get his transfer closer to his new house so quickly.

Day 1 at the new post office and he tells me that he senses that his new boss is not the fun loving happy type but is bent on making everyones life hell. In the past year more employees have either quit or requested transfer because of this misable manager. By the first month he was written up 2 times, to date he is not sure.

NOw are you ready for this?? He is a new daddy with another on the way, has a new mortage and a ton of bills from the move. 1 month before the holidays, this creep has gotten him and one other guy suspended for 90 days without pay because someone left one peice of mail in the letters carrier 1 extra day. Meaning that if you were expecting a regular mailed bill on tuesday, instead you got it wednesday. Were not talking express or pirorty mail, just normal 39 cent stamp regular mailed envolpe. There is nothing his union can do for either of the men, so its no pay for 3 months and sit at home. Heres the problem that route is sharred by 6 other letter carriers, so any one of them could have by mistake left the one piece of mail in the carrier.

I really feel so bad for them, they already said that there won't be a x-mas this year now. This is no money comming in. He is looking at fed-ex and ups for jobs but both only hire sesonal employyees and will be laid off after the holidays, plus he does not want to throw away 6 years of his retire benfits and have to start all over. From what he was told , this manager is a real piece of work and he was warned about him when he started. I would love to go meet the manager myself, maybe have a friendly talk or knee breaking eposide with him, but that won't help anyone.

Hi all,
. Sadly he is not the disney type, but we've done vegas and a few other place together, he swore that next year he was gonna let me introduce him to WDW.:banana:

Can I just HIGHLY reccomend NOT bringing a friend to WDW? Seriously...

Dont.

Just trust me.

I got in!!!! I will be in merchandise! :cool1: :yay: :woohoo:

SHUT THE *F* UP!!!!! YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :yay: :dance3: :yay:

IM am SOOOOOOOO freaking HAPPY FOR YOU!!!

When do you start?????????????

happy%20and%20excited.jpeg

NICOLE!!!!!! THAT IS AWESOME!!! AWESOME!!!! AWESOME!!!!!!!

CONGRATS!!!

Merchandise is a blast!! 3 of my roomies were in there!! and the AC is a bonus!!!! Do you know what park or resort yet???

:) You will have soo much fun!! Ahh the nostalgia!! I just got 2 baby gifts in the mail from my old roomie from the 2nd time I went down! You really do make friends for life!! SOOOO be careful who you stand with in line when you check in! They will most likely be your roommates!!

:) You will have soo much fun!! Ahh the nostalgia!! I just got 2 baby gifts in the mail from my old roomie from the 2nd time I went down! You really do make friends for life!! SOOOO be careful who you stand with in line when you check in! They will most likely be your roommates!!

:eek: Really? Now I'm scared!:rotfl: Hopefully I'll get some great roomies! I want at least 4 or 5 roomies.

Cat - LOL @ the bringing friend to Disney comment !!

Nicole - Congrats ! What great news !

I got in!!!! I will be in merchandise! :cool1: :yay: :woohoo:

VERY COOL! If we say we know you do we get in for free?? Ok, just kidding. Wait a minute i just thought of something, you get in to disney for free don't you, whenever you want, anytime or day??? I think i just found ds(7) calling. This way daddy can go to disney for free!!!!!!!!

Sadly i also have bad news.

A FDNY Lieutenant Died today he was 38. He died of double lung cancer thought to be caused by the world trade center collapse. When does it end?? I did not know him, but will go to his funreal. It just stinks right before the holidays, not sure if he was married or had kids. I kinda hope he did'nt in a way. Kids should not have to go thru that at christmas.

A FDNY Lieutenant Died today he was 38. He died of double lung cancer thought to be caused by the world trade center collapse. When does it end?? I did not know him, but will go to his funreal. It just stinks right before the holidays, not sure if he was married or had kids. I kinda hope he did'nt in a way. Kids should not have to go thru that at christmas.

How sad !My prayers are with his family.

Really? Now I'm scared! Hopefully I'll get some great roomies! I want at least 4 or 5 roomies.

you will have 5 and now i have 10 best friends! we all still chat all the time and sadly it's life that keeps us from being in the WORLD again at the same time! I have been to some of their weddings though!

oh no! :(

VERY COOL! If we say we know you do we get in for free?? Ok, just kidding. Wait a minute i just thought of something, you get in to disney for free don't you, whenever you want, anytime or day??? I think i just found ds(7) calling. This way daddy can go to disney for free!!!!!!!!

sadly, for the college program, only the Cast Member gets in free! hahah!! No parents. BUT they do get 40% room discount if it's available at that time.

Alright all have a good day! It's been a crazy week with Sal out of town these past couple of days, but he will be back today! :hug: :yay: YAAY!

Good Morning!

Thanks everyone!:hug:

Cat- I have to be there Jan 28.

I'm sorry PJ.:grouphug:

Love the new countdown ticker Nicole! How awesome does it feel to know you are going back down again!!

It feels great! :woohoo: It feels even better knowing it's not a short trip, I'll be there for a while!

I've got a question for you, Steven was thinking about getting a AP since he'll hopefully be down to see me a few times. Do CM's get discounts on tickets after the ones they give them are gone? Could I get a AP at a discount?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter