POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!!

What is your Fave PArk in WDW?

• Magic Kingdom

• Animal Kingdom

• MGM Studios

• EPCOT

• I can't decide!!! I Love them all the Same!

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I will be there Sept 26 to Oct 6: 50's section (room 3170, room already allocated ), this will be my third time in this room
Will have my window decorated also with many plush toys in Halloween garb. going to MNSSHP on Oct 2 and (hopefully) on Oct 6.
:banana: :banana: pirate: pirate: :hourglass :hourglass :hourglass :stir:

I'll be at Pop from Sept. 28-Oct.2 as well as some others with the ladies only group ! :banana:

:thumbsup2 9/23-9/30!!!

I really hadn't put much thought into requesting a special room. We're first-timers. Should we?

woohoo!!! welcome everyone!!!!..as far as requesting a special room or building for the newbies, it's a good idea so that they don't stick ya in the faaaaaaarrrrr back! that's why we looove 70s! building 10 is right close and soooo cool! not to mention our kids looove the POP Jets so we like being right by them too!!!

Pop Century 17th September until 2nd October. Put in a request for 50's building, when do you get a room allocated.

:cool1:

Hi PaulaSB12!!welcome to the POP!!! When i used to work at the Y&B club resorts, we used to assign rooms usually about a week or less to arrival! But the room numbers change often. However with bulding requests and such, they can USUALLY try and accomodate that!! About a week before hand we usually call just to double check that our reservation request had downloaded into their system from CRO correctly. :) Then we just add anything else like fridge/crib and the like!! HTH!!

ANYONE else out there!?! come on come on! let's fill the POP with DISers!!!

:wave:

We (me, DH, DD 6 and DS 4) are planning to be there 9/29 to 10/6. Have not requested a building yet. I am guessing Lady and the Tramp are outside the 50's building correct? DD would love that!!!

Denise

G&Js mom!! WELCOME vacation twin! we have the exact same dates!!! we are driving in from Chicago UGHHH!!!
Yes L&T are 50s and if you ask to be by them that is an AWESOME location too! we were there in that section before our wedding in 2004!!

what fun! anyone else out there?!?!

We're going 9/29 - 10/4. Yeah! I requested non smoking and an upper floor room. I'd rather be on a higher floor and farther away than on the ground floor close to the building.

Last time at WDW we stayed at POR and I did not enjoy the gorund floor room. People walking by while changing or doing other private things was strange. And I'm not taking any chances with late night noise, either.

Rigs32--> HI there!!! welcome to the POP! how exciting!!!
so many of us will be checking in on the same days :)

EXCITEMENT is taking over!!! Is it september yet?!?

Count us in Me, DH, DD (5) celebrating her 6th B-day 10/4.
We are arriving 9/29-10/9. I have paid for a prefered room because DD wants to stay by Baloo. I requested top floor (we like it better) and a non-smoking room due to DD asthma.
I will be decorating our room for Halloween and w/ my green Mickey.
Attending MNSSHP on 10/5

What time is everyone ariving? It would be great to see the line in the lobby filled w/ green Mickey's.
Can't wait to see you all there.

Hi!

I'll be at Pop Sept 29-Oct 6th.

No room request except non-smoking. I've done 3 trips so far there...2 Dec trips and they gave me 70's and last year in Sept I got 50's. So I am guessing I'll be in one of those.

See you all there!

Wow! There are a lot of you! We booked 9/29-10/10 but decided to upgrade to CBR for 9/30-10/10. I'll be there for just one night 9/29-9/30. :cool1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter