POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi everyone.
We have had a busy day here. Trying to get everything done before we go to Denver on Thursday! I am sad to leave my brother, but soooo excited to go visit Lori! (I just hope she is ready for us! :laughing:)
I had WICKED dreams last night. In fact, I woke up at like 4:30 to send an e-mail to someone I had a dream about just to make sure they were ok.
Anyway, I just wanted to check in. I will try to reply to all of these great posts later on.
It's nice to see us being a bit chatty again. :thumbsup2

Fav candy.......Hersheys..just plain chocolate no nuts :goodvibes

Today we had some wild storms fly thru...green sky, swirling rain, storms....cooled everything off though.

Yea, I know I had cp twice...for Casey you can never have enough of the donkey.

I'm still tweaking.....I want time for DTD too. I really need another DAY!!!

not much going on here tonight...I'm making turkey & mashed potatoes in hopes of getting grace to eat

I've been totally craving a Reese's Cup. We never buy candy, just eat Halloween candy all year, but I was dieting so I used all the candy as favors at DD's party. I really want a Reese's Cup.

:bored:

Let's have a question of the day......

What is your favorite type of candy????

This is a tough one, but i will go with Kit Kats today!

Hmmm -
I don't think I can pick just on candy ---- literally !! I am the person who will stand there for 10 minutes trying to decide. One of my all time favorite is Haribo Gummi Bears ( and yes they have to be Haribo) ! I am more of a brownie, cookie, cake, pie kinda girl myself - not candy. :confused3

Now if we want to start talking chips, it is FRITOS !! OMG ! I could eat the entire freaking bag. I can't even buy them because I can't make myself stop ! :rotfl:

Hi everyone.
We have had a busy day here. Trying to get everything done before we go to Denver on Thursday! I am sad to leave my brother, but soooo excited to go visit Lori! (I just hope she is ready for us! :laughing:)
I had WICKED dreams last night. In fact, I woke up at like 4:30 to send an e-mail to someone I had a dream about just to make sure they were ok.
Anyway, I just wanted to check in. I will try to reply to all of these great posts later on.
It's nice to see us being a bit chatty again. :thumbsup2

I hae not had a free second to even get ready. I about had a nervous breakdown tonight because I haven't had time to clean :eek: It is NOT going to be pretty, but I fugure I will just WOW you with my goody looks and incredible wit :rolleyes1

Fav candy.......Hersheys..just plain chocolate no nuts :goodvibes

Today we had some wild storms fly thru...green sky, swirling rain, storms....cooled everything off though.

Yea, I know I had cp twice...for Casey you can never have enough of the donkey.

I'm still tweaking.....I want time for DTD too. I really need another DAY!!!

not much going on here tonight...I'm making turkey & mashed potatoes in hopes of getting grace to eat

Hope you got Grace to eat for ya ! I love turkey and mashed potatoes. I had to work on something for a client that took FOREVER so I ended up with grapes for dinner :sad2:

It would help if i posted the photo :rolleyes:

postearrings.jpg

th_postearrings.jpg

Wow, those are some eccentric earrings!

I wanted to tell everyone...I'm feeling much better today. I feel strong enough to go for a jog (although I'm not gonna try it), and I feel happy. For a while I thought it would be months before I could smile again...there was so much sadness running through my veins, but now I feel joy again, and realize its a brand new day. Yes, I'm still sad when I think back on last week, but I know I'll be okay. Thanks for all your prayers and support.

Morning everyone -

Has anyone "seen" Timmy? Hope everything is ok

Mich - those are some original earrings! I think they're cool. When I'm bored - I eat:rotfl:

Rebecca - You know, I know the situations are different, but I remember after our son died, I thought I'd never smile or laugh again as long as I lived. I remember the day I did - Casey had been playing dress up as I sat on the couch downstairs & stared out the window (she was 4, her mom was depressed, she improvised)...anyway she came downstairs with all kinds of princess garb on, AND my makeup & said "Mommy, I'm a princess" ....& while I didn't say it outloud, I thought, no honey you look like a hooker! hahahahahah I started laughing and it hit me - WOW I can laugh! So that's a long story to make a point huh? I'm glad you're catching yourself smiling again:)

Grace ate a TON of mashed potatoes last night! So I hope we're past the worst of the tonsil junk....I think we may play outside for a bit today. Tomorrow I'm going to try to take the kids to the zoo.

Have a great Wednesday everyone

Chips - hmm, gotta be Vitners salt & vinegar chips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!OMG I LOVE THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chris, which zoo are you going to? We took Jul to Brookfield about a week and a half ago. I like Lincoln Park too. Brookfield was so spread out. We never really knew where we were going or which way was what. :confused:

Jul totally loved the dolphin show but the stingrays made her upset b/c her arms were too short to reach them like the bigger kids were.

Chris, which zoo are you going to? We took Jul to Brookfield about a week and a half ago. I like Lincoln Park too. Brookfield was so spread out. We never really knew where we were going or which way was what. :confused:

Jul totally loved the dolphin show but the stingrays made her upset b/c her arms were too short to reach them like the bigger kids were.

I'm not sure yet....we always go to Brookfield....but last year we went to Milwaukee...& LOVED IT! So much nicer, cleaner, friendlier, and cheaper than Brookfield! For me it's about the same travel time really. I like Lincoln Park too...but EEKKKK parking & getting there is such a complete pain!

Good Morning!

Michelle- Those earrings are cute! I like the ice cream cone ones!

Rebecca- I am glad you are feeling better! :grouphug:

We are throwing a surprise party for my dad's 50th birthday Friday and we are going to Lousiana to go gambling on Saturday. I've been running around so much these past few days getting stuff for the party.

My fave chips are nacho cheese doritos!

Glad you are feeling better rebecca!

Chris, I'm so glad to hear DD ate last night!!
and I LoVE that hooker story, too cute :)

A few days ago, Jul found her backpack for school at TDS. It is fairies and she just freaked out. We got the lunchpack that attaches too.

Anywho, the gal at the store showed me some super cute jeans with Tink on them. They are kinda like the Jasmine jeans from last year (which of course will no longer fit Jul :sad1: ). She said she was working on putting them out so I am going to go next week and get some for the school year. There were other jeans and jackets as well.

I just love that stuff!!

oo thanks for the info on TDS!

Thanks for the compliments on the earrings, i have crazy taste in jewelry and I'm an anything 80s fan too! :laughing: I have not done mickey earrings yet, i'm still trying to master the polymer clay thing, so i can make them look a little better :)

I'm not sure yet....we always go to Brookfield....but last year we went to Milwaukee...& LOVED IT! So much nicer, cleaner, friendlier, and cheaper than Brookfield! For me it's about the same travel time really. I like Lincoln Park too...but EEKKKK parking & getting there is such a complete pain!

We are wanting to try Milwaukee zoo too! We've heard such great things about it!! I'm NOT a fan of Lincoln, but DH loooves Brookfield, so we always end up there :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter