POPpers are back from POP 9/29-10/6 and made GREAT friends!Chat until next trip!! Part 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys,

I lost the baby last night. I was in the hospital all day today. Kind of bummed (obviously).

Rebecca - Im so sorry. That sucks. :guilty:

Jen - I love the pics - more!!!! More more more!!!

Everyone else - I have some crap going on right now.... just keep my family and myself in your good thoughts, please.

Everyone take care.

OMG--Its Cat! I missed you!:woohoo:

ETA: The :woohoo: was because you popped in, not because of the yuck going on.

I am off to bed here in a bit. Dan is going to Colorado Springs this week for training and has to be on the road by 4:45 :scared1:

I have a client who is being a PITA too. We need to meet up so I can give her the pictures. She was out of town all last week ( and I don't deliver pictures on the weekends). She is leaving to go out of town again on Tuesday so ONLY tomorrow works for her. The time I gave her doesn't work for her either - but somehow this is ALL my fault. How does that work ?

Timmy - I miss you !! Please come out and play !!

Jen - Glad you are back

Where did PJ run away too ? And Cat disappeared again too !!

Rebecca - :hug: Glad your heart felt a touch better today !!
Oh because EVERYTHING is your fault! :rotfl: ;) :hug:
Hey in 3 days we can DIS together! :laughing: Or you can DIS and Ella and I can play Pony Party or whatever! :laughing: I am sooooo excited to go to the big city. :laughing: Oh wow... we are so that story. City Mouse, Country Mouse. ;)
Yeah, I just had a HUGE cup of coffee (which I never drink back home) and I am all kinds of hyper now. :crazy:
Hi gang,

Whats doing all?? I just got in, me, dw and ds went to pa for the weekend, stayed with some good friends of us. HAd a great time!!! It was nice to get away for a little, on a side note those air mattresses suck!! We had use of there full basement with had 3 rooms and 1 bathroom/ shower combo, but i hate the air mattress!!! While i had a blast i had a hard time sleeping at night and found myself not falling to sleep until 3 or 4 and back up at 8 or 9 for the last 3 days.

So we go to go to wallmart :banana: We don't have one here in nyc, so it was a day out in pa and well we get there and i needed a new watch for work, now let me explain. Things tend to get broken or damaged at work very quickly, so i refuse to buy or spend a lot of money on anything for work. I even had a pair of work sun glasses and work watch, that i only use at work, i even had a different wallet i use for work only, since we are required to carry our badges while on duty. Now we get into wallmart and i'm looking for something cheap and easy in term of watches for work, since i know it will take a beaten and most likely only last a year or less. Then there it was a cheap $4 watch, and it's nice for work anyhow. We did a nice shopping with our friends and bought some things for a BBQ for saturday night. The whole time in the store i kept telling dw and our friends how excitied i was that i found a $4 watch, we get to the parking lot and i kept saying it over and over, and i was real excited about saving the money and then it hit me, OMG i just became my father, i mean not in a bad way but not good way either. My dad would be so happy to just save a dime. I guess you would have to really know my dad to truly understand it, but dw understood it and laughed when i said it.

So i'm looking at some dates for a maybe, near possible, kinda sort of, almost a reality, when my ship comes in, that saved money for a rainy day, my ship has come in, Disney trip. Remember i said only looking at, but i'm keeping my eye on Sept 29 until oct 6, so it's a maybe.

So what have i missed??? What is new with everyone, how is everyone's summer so far. Ds loves summer camp and for 3 grand for the summer he better!! Al right i'm goona hit the bed good night all!! I will try to post later in the week, have a great monday everyone!!

Hi PJ!!! Glad you could stop in. That's funny about your watch. I do the same for Terry though. I buy him inexpensive watches that are for work and then the nicer Fossil watches for whenever. I don't care if he ruins a $10 watch. The $100 ones on the other hand... yeah that would make me upset! I am glad to hear you had such a good weekend. Isn't it wonderful to get away for a bit?
Ok, you need to go to Disney like a week or so before what you have planned. I can't be at the Hippy Dippy pool and NOT hear a PJ story!!! We leave the 22nd, you should come in around the 19th or so... Yep, that's what I think you should do! :laughing:

Jen - GREAT pics. I love Disney Land sooooo much. I miss it too. I think it will always have a place in my heart, as it was my first exposure to the Disney parks AND it is the original. You gotta love originals!

Morning everyone else! Time to go get another cuppa! ;) Oh, anyone going to see Harry Potter this week???? :dance3:

Took Jul to see Ratatouille yesterday. It was cute, but not "pixar's best". It doesn't really compare to Incredibles, Toy Story, Nemo. The cartoon quality is great, but the story is disney cute, but not a classic. I do recommend seeing it though. Gotta see all the disney ones.

morning everyone! Busy day today, but i am glad to see colleen, cat and PJ back. Hope you all are doing well. So far the weather has cooled down A BIT, but i'm still roasting!

GOOFY'S HOUSE:
goofy-1.jpg

toads.jpg

Hi gang,
It's hot here, Too Hot!!! It is 95 with the real feel temp of 103 well thats what the news said, of course i don't know for sure since i have my Air cranked on to 64, so its a nice comfy 65 in my house right now. I went outside for a smoke, since i do not smoke in my house and the hot air hit me like a ton of brinks in the face. I did not even finish the cigerrate. The bad news is i have to be in to work at 6 pm, where i'm sure it will be busy and the fire house A.C. does not work so great.

Took Jul to see Ratatouille yesterday. It was cute, but not "pixar's best". It doesn't really compare to Incredibles, Toy Story, Nemo. The cartoon quality is great, but the story is disney cute, but not a classic. I do recommend seeing it though. Gotta see all the disney ones.

FINALLY!!! I thought I was the only one!

I wanted more laughs, more 'hidden adult humor' (like Toy Story) just MORE!

It was cute...just not the best. I agree!

Both my kiddos liked the rats, but it just wasn't my thing either. We need another classic Pixar movie !! The little movie at the beginning made Austin laugh and laugh though !! :lmao:

Hi gang,
So the nyc mayor is on T.V. urging people to save and not use Eletricity. So he goes on to say to please not use your A/C's or other house hold appliances. I start to wonder it is 95 out right now, if now is not the time to use your A/C's then when the heck is????:confused3 Sadly we are having brown outs in nyc. I have power and i must admit i lowered my A/C to 70 low fan, but i'll tell you right now I AM NOT SHUTTING THE A/C OFF!!! While i have every other appliance and all my lights off, The A/C stays on!!! I mean maybe it's me, but if 95 degrees calls for no A/C then when is the right time to use it?????:confused3 ;)

As a nyc resident i'm a dirt bag, I went to use the bathroom and(ok, those who faint easily, and small children do not read) I turned the light on. I know the horror! How could i ?? I'm sure the NYPD along with the F.B.I, and joint terrorist task force are getting the radio run right now...
Attention all units, attention all units, Getting numorus reports and 911 calls of a running A/c unit and a bathroom light on, also unconfirmed report male subject could be using the computer to Dis. USe extreme caution, male might have spark plugs at use as well, report is said to be male late 20's possible FDNY employee. Might be armed with extension cord that is plugged in and at use.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter