Popcorn on the Dream

MickeyWaffles

DIS Veteran
My 3 year old is popcorn obsessed.

Two questions about popcorn on the Dream.

1. Where can we buy the refillable buckets?
2. Where can we buy refills?

I somehow have not been able to find the answer to this. Thank you!

There’s A concession stand right outside the Walt Disney theater. I think the popcorn buckets are around $10 for the nice refillable bucket.

Depending on when you are going the buckets are themed. We got the Xmas Alien on our very merry cruise last year. And they are a lot less expensive than buying them at the parks. I bought one at the parks for a friend and paid $25, on the ship the same one was $15

You buy the refills in the same place. I think there’s also a popcorn stand outside the buena vista theater during showtimes

Thank you so much!

Depending on when you are going the buckets are themed. We got the Xmas Alien on our very merry cruise last year. And they are a lot less expensive than buying them at the parks. I bought one at the parks for a friend and paid $25, on the ship the same one was $15

Awesome, thank you! Going in a couple weeks so hoping for a Halloween themed bucket.

If you get a themes bucket post a picture for us. I'm hoping for another cool xmas one for our very merry.cruise. The dumbo one they had in May was pretty lame in my opinion

They also sell popcorn outside of the movie theater and sell it more frequently than outside the WD Theater (more movies during the day than shows).

Refills on the bucket aren't free. I think they're $1.50 or $2.00.

They also sell popcorn outside of the movie theater and sell it more frequently than outside the WD Theater (more movies during the day than shows).

Refills on the bucket aren't free. I think they're $1.50 or $2.00.
Unless prices have increased (always a possibility with Disney), it was $1.50 + $0.23 (15% autogratuity) = $1.73.

Just reporting back (got home yesterday.) On the Dream, we saw the regular parks Halloween bucket, the black and green poison cauldron bucket and the oogie boogie one. There may have been more, but I did not see the Mickey pumpkin one.

We used our Halloween bucket from LAST YEAR's cruise! It worked (and I'm glad it did because apparently my kids aren't into popcorn and we only refilled it once).

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter