Popcorn buckets!

slp87

DIS Veteran
We’re leaving in 2 weeks and love getting a popcorn bucket when we go. Other than the regular buckets, are there any fun designs out there?

I’ve seen Steamboat Mickey & Minnie buckets around the parks this week.

ooh I may get those as an alternative souvenir. It serves purpose in the park even though it’s bulky to lug around. I love the muted colors of Steamboat Mickey.

ooh I may get those as an alternative souvenir. It serves purpose in the park even though it’s bulky to lug around. I love the muted colors of Steamboat Mickey.
Popcorn buckets serve a great alt purpose. We always pack a fragile souvenirs or caramel apple in one for the trip home. 👍 Provided the opening works to do it.

Popcorn buckets serve a great alt purpose. We always pack a fragile souvenirs or caramel apple in one for the trip home. 👍 Provided the opening works to do it.
I’ll reserve the day that I’ll get the bucket and leave my bag at the hotel. It’ll house some of my trickers in my pocket. It’ll be a clunky day. Lol

Tokyo Disney popcorn buckets are next level! I have a Frozen one that is the size of a standard popcorn bucket but is collapsible so it takes up less room when it’s empty.
You are so right they are next level! I bought the Beauty and the Beast bucket which is gorgeous, Stitch and Steamboat Willie so far. I have more on my list lol.

When you have the bucket, you can still ask for your refill to be in a box. We do this so the kids can share or if I cleaned the bucket keeps it from getting oily again.

When you have the bucket, you can still ask for your refill to be in a box. We do this so the kids can share or if I cleaned the bucket keeps it from getting oily again.
when we were there in September, the box was the only option due to covid. It was kind of a mess because you had to carry around the bucket the whole time and trying to get the popcorn in yourself was so difficult we ended up spilling it. So we gave up on that and carried the bucket and the box. We made the ducks happy though.

3908BEDB-3F86-4005-9CAD-1DD681486F38.jpeg

yes they will refill any old popcorn buckets for $ 2 each time in the parks and at Disney Springs

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter