Pop Warner at Pop Century?

madzy

Mouseketeer
Anyone have any experience with the Pop Warner groups staying at Pop Century? We just booked for the first week in December. I've read in previous posts that they stay at All Stars and two moderates but was wondering if they also go to Pop?

Anyone have any experience with the Pop Warner groups staying at Pop Century? We just booked for the first week in December. I've read in previous posts that they stay at All Stars and two moderates but was wondering if they also go to Pop?

Some do. But I'd say 95% of them will be at the resorts offered in the package.

They stayed there in 2015 when we were there. Luckily, we were almost at the end of vacation as they were coming in. We didn't really have any problems with the kids, except they are everywhere. =) The food court always seemed packed, and we ended taking our food back to our room a few times. We did have problems with some of the parents. Drinking everywhere, not paying attention to the kids in the pool, leaving garbage, etc, and LOUD.

We're going the same time this year, but I'm hoping with the POP renovations that they stay somewhere else.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter