POP Preferred?

bradk

She runs to get away from you.
I had to book POP for an upcoming trip and when I did, there were no AP discounts available except at ASSp, so I opted for full rack at POP.

I called back tonight and was able to get either standard or preferred at POP with the AP discount (yay). and preferred with an AP discount is cheaper than standard without it, so ultimately i'm saving money by doing something i swore i'd never do, but someone in the group has health issues, so I figured it'd be worth it, especially since I was about to pay more for less anyway.

So my question is this.. Preferred used to be the 60s, but I believe at some point they radiated out into the 50s and 70s, but according to the CM I spoke to, it's only listed as 60s being preferred at POP.

i checked the FAQ thread and it says anything within a 500 foot radius of classic hall is preferred which would contradict what i was just told.

did it revert? or is there system info wrong?

Probably their system info is wrong.

Here's what is listed as preferred.. I suspect that they attempt to fill 60's preferred before they give u one of the other preferred areas.

I will tell you, I was unimpressed to be given the backside of building 5 as preferred.. It didn't 'feel' preferred to me. But that's me.

On my following trip, I got non-preferred in building 2 and was much happier.. go figure.

PopCenturyRoomsPref.jpg

okay, that's what i thought. back in the day, i had a room right near the big wheel and it was awesome, but i was certain it got switched to preferred. i'll be faxing a request as well. my main issue is i'm going to have to check in late (probably after midnight), so i want to make sure i get my bases covered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter