POP, Poly or CBR?? traveling teens

disneybell11

finding my wings
hey all,
I'm taking a trip with my two best friends next summer. myself (karina, will be 17), Adri (will be 18--birthday during the trip, how ironic :rolleyes1) and mike (will be 18).
I've narrowed down my choices to either staying at
the polynesian
POP!

or
caribbean beach resort

which do you reccomend? we want a real disney experience, we want to be comfortable, and easily accessible to all of the parks.
if you have pictures please share :)

TIA

p.s.
i'm also considering AKL

hey all,
I'm taking a trip with my two best friends next summer. myself (karina, will be 17), Adri (will be 18--birthday during the trip, how ironic :rolleyes1) and mike (will be 18).
I've narrowed down my choices to either staying at
the polynesian
POP!

or
caribbean beach resort

which do you reccomend? we want a real disney experience, we want to be comfortable, and easily accessible to all of the parks.
if you have pictures please share :)

TIA

p.s.
i'm also considering AKL

Why not go with POP? It's a great place to stay if you'll be spending a lot of time in the parks, it is a Disney experience, and the food court is great. AKL would work for you too though - it is a beautiful resort, but it doesn't quite fit your "easy to parks" requirement. :)

Of course if you want the one with the best location, Poly would be best. Plus it has the daybed so the three of you wouldn't have to share a bed with each other. :)

...Of course if you want the one with the best location, Poly would be best. Plus it has the daybed so the three of you wouldn't have to share a bed with each other. :)

I would have to vote for the Poly! It's hard to beat the great access to the MK and EP...the walk to the TTC is short, so you are 1 monorail stop away from EP. The grounds are absolutely beautiful, super view of MK, great pool, great beach, queen size beds, huge rooms, wonderful access to many different restaurants, etc....should I go on?;) If you click on my TR link below, I have tons of pics of the Poly. Whatever you decide, you really can't go wrong...it's Disney...y'all will have a blast!

Happy Planning!

I'd vote for Poly! It's by far my kids favorite..and mine. We also loved AKL though. It's like never leaving a park when you stay there. I'd see which resort really seems to fit for your kids tastes. Poly has the best transportation options with the monorail to MK and short walk to TTC for the Epcot monorail.

My teens love the Poly! Great atmosphere, perfect location for MK and EPCOT. The bus ride to AK and MGM was much quicker that I thought it would be. The most we waited-trip time total was 25min.

Here are some pics of the room and grounds. The rooms are huge with very nice day beds that my DS,15 slept on. He said he was very comfortable and he is 6'3" 165lbs.

100_0900.jpg

100_0901.jpg

100_1142.jpg

100_1143.jpg

100_1166.jpg

100_1167.jpg

100_1371.jpg

100_1377.jpg

100_1389.jpg

I think you will love the Poly!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!