POP Food Court

chloelovesdisney

DIS Veteran
How is it? Debating upon eating dinner there our first night or trekking off for dinner at another resort or Disney Springs.

Its not bad. I like it and never had a bad meal there. But if I were you, i'd walk over to AoA resort next door. I like their food options better. All depends on what you like though. BUT, if you have time, if its not too late, i'd definitely go to Disney Springs to eat. :) So many great options there.

Last edited:
It's good. It's sometimes loud and crowded, but there is always seating available.
I would check out the menu at Pop and AofA to see if anything appeals to you. If not, go to Disney Springs.

It is perfectly fine for what it is, but if you are willing to make the trip to Disney Springs you will find better quick service and table service options, in my opinion.

Not a bad Food Court, but unless you're arriving late........wouldn't be my first choice. Many choices at Disney Springs........that's what we'd do.

Doug :goofy:

The only thing I've had there that I didn't like was their sloppy joe sandwich (tasted more like spaghetti sauce than sloppy joe to me, but that's because I like my sloppy joe to taste like chili, lol!). I agree that there are some more ambitious choices over at AoA, but depending on when you arrive at the resort and how tired you are, you can get a decent meal. Keep in mind that some of the stations close at different times than the overall closing time of the food court (there is a sign by the door with the hours, and on our first night part of our party arrived very late and we almost missed getting a proper dinner vs. grab and go). The thing with Disney Springs is that for table service, I would probably not want to try going without an ADR, especially in the evening. You might get in, or you might not. If you are going to DS for counter service, that's not an issue.

Thanks everyone. Our flight is supposed to get in at 4:15pm, I think we will head out somewhere for a first night celebratory dinner!

Just returned from Pop, and I concur with the above posters. It was perfect for the kids (pizza and burgers and fries, oh my!), but husband and I didn't care to eat there more than once. :-)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter