Pop Century

notafan

Earning My Ears
My wife is dragging me back in late September and we will be stayin at Pop century. Was at All star music a few years ago, but don't remember much about it. Do they have milk and juice for the refillable mugs? two kids under 4 and I don't give them soft drinks.

I am pretty sure milk and juices are on the drink counter so it shouldn't be a problem to use the refillable mugs.

notafan said:
My wife is dragging me back in late September and we will be stayin at Pop century.

You sound like my husband. :rotfl: We are also staying at POP in late September (9/23/05 to 9/30/05).

Milk is not on the drink bar and the only juice is in the pop disp. You'll like the POP it's a great resort. You can get Hot chocolate from a machine on the drink station.

They had slushies at the drink bar when we were there. Was a great nightly treat for the kids.

My kids don't drink soft drinks either. When we were there they refilled their mugs with pink lemonade (it could've been fruit punch but I'm pretty sure it was pink lemonade. I know that's not a healthy drink but it doesn't have caffeine).

Don't forget that they do offer apple juice at the refill stations. I think I drank my weight in that when I was there last month. :)

Thanks for the information. Too bad there aren't more healthy options. It seems like the Mouse would want to keep everyone healthy as long as possible for maximum profit.

notafan said:
Thanks for the information. Too bad there aren't more healthy options. It seems like the Mouse would want to keep everyone healthy as long as possible for maximum profit.
You can buy cartons of milk...1%, 2% and skim as well as chocolate milk, but it's not offered as a refill mug beverage. I would imagine that no dairy company has been willing to let Disney have their milk at as cheap a rate as Coke products. It would be nice though wouldn't it?!

You can buy milk in a half gallon and keep it in a cooler or fridge in your room. We ended up buying a half gallon when we got to POP and another half gallon a few days later. My kiddos are big milk drinkers!! :flower:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter