pop century versus CBR

supercalifragilistic

Earning My Ears
I was insisting on staying at the CBR because of the size of the rooms. I didn't want to feel claustrophobic. But now that i'm reading some of these positive comments about Pop century, does anyone know if the room size is that big of a difference? of if it is worth the 50.00 extra dollars per night to stay at the CBR

I just booked my end of Sep trip on Monday. It's my 5th week this year. I stayed at both POP at CBR this year. Since POP was not available I booked CBR and am happy (My price diff was $30 on an AP rate)

Why?

Rooms at CBR are great, big and lots of storage. Plus mousekeeping making towel animals. My absolutely favourite thing to do is lie on the beach in a hammock and watch the Illuminations fireworks. Staff has always seemed just that much better than at other moderates.

Pop was a pleasant surprise, rooms were sort of Ikea-ish, with lots of things learned from the All Stars (ie little extra 'smart' touches) The room didn't feel as small as at the All Stars. The food court was pretty good. What got to me was the really obnoxious MUSIC and noise. And even though the walk was actually shorter than at CBR to the food court, parking, bus etc, it wasn't relaxing with all the theming.

CBR just seems a lot more relaxing, and less crowded.

Now having said that lots of ppl will disagree. Everyone has their own taste. You just need to determine what is most important to you, and at this stage I will spend the extra $$ for the comfort and theming edge at CBR....

:D

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter